A car that can fly

In island Singapore....it's not money can buy you everything.

I don't think that will ever pass Singapore air/land traffic laws... I don't fancy DUI drivers/flyers that pay a visit to your high rise apartments... :sweatsm:

I can imagine aerial accident when the number of "flying" car takes to the sky. You'll occasionally see cars falling from the sky.

I can imagine aerial accident when the number of "flying" car takes to the sky. You'll occasionally see cars falling from the sky.

then they should put aerial traffic lights and signs too :bsmilie:

which is why LTA is now looking to replace ERP gantry with satellite tracking - preparing for this kind of cars perhaps?

SG don't need cars that can fly..

SG needs cars that can swim...... thru places like Orchard river....

SG don't need cars that can fly..

SG needs cars that can swim...... thru places like Orchard river....

But to be kiasu a bit, I think cars that can go under water like submarine would be a safer bet... At the rate of global warming and rising water levels - it's only a matter of time... :bsmilie:

I can already see giant blimps with big McDonald/Burger King/Wendy names and "fly-through" signs.

then they should put aerial traffic lights and signs too :bsmilie:

Police Dept calling for traffic police officers with pilot license - class 2 driving license already in adequate! :bsmilie:

Last edited: