A car shoot for a noob...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepster

Apr 13, 2009
hi guys.. im just posting this shots from a shoot i did few days back.. im still learning and i hope your comments will help me learn more. THANKS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

stareat6.jpg

6withstyle.jpg

race.jpg

staredown.jpg

track.jpg

hamaan.jpg

magazine.jpg

mag2.jpg

back.jpg

Sorrry but i think its a bit too dark.. cannot really see the lines of the car...

like your composition but it abit underexposed.

for #1,

there's too much reflection on the windscreen and hood, this made you camera's metering mode compensate for it and hence the dark parts are underexposed and a lot of details are lost.

woah.. thanks guys for the comments.. for me, i was trying to get a low key feel and i guess the car too shiny already.. LOL.. nevertheless i appreciate your comments.. THANKS!

Oversaturated already, but i kena like the feel to some of the photos. eg: 1

Cars are like girls, if you can't see the features, a bit wasted. :D
The contrast levels too high, I'm more interested to see your pre-production shots actually.

underexposed for the first 2 pics, but composition spot on. can to dodge/burn the headlamps/front grille to bring out the "look" of the car.

still prefer E92/E60 ;P

number 1 is really nice, i think the underexposed treatment works to create the mood.

its too dark for me. would love to see the contours of the the car

I don't think it's too dark,the low key works for me well,it shows the reflections and the headlamps very nicely,well done
I dig it

Just wondering,may I know where is 3?

the underexposed feel works for this, actually.

Love the composition but I feel that the pictures have high contrast and thus makes the beautiful cars to have lesser details. Overall, it is good. :thumbsup:

I like the composition. I do not find it underexposed. But I find the contrast is too high for my liking as the dark details of the car are gone but it could be my TV screen. I am not using a monitor. I can see the grills of the bonnet when viewing at an angle.

go easy on the vignetting.

nice shots but they are a bit underexposed and too contrasty

Status
Not open for further replies.