I am using Canon 500D

Lens:
18-200mm
50mm f1.8

I wanted to get tripod and flash

I need a sturdy and light weight tripod for me when travelling

So what kind of tripod i need?

I like to take protrait and landscape and night shot

does flash needed ? if yes which one would you recommand ?

and also i need help as on how to take good pics when in a concert like the upcoming one in april S.H.E concert!
what are the lens needed to get a good shot of it and what mode to use with my canon 500D ?????

Can anyone help ?

Last edited:
for a concert you want something that opens wide... 70-200 2.8 is what i usually use...

Dear all,

I am using Canon 500D

Lens:
18-200mm
50mm f1.8

I wanted to get tripod and flash

I need a sturdy and light weight tripod for me when travelling

So what kind of tripod i need?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384016

I like to take protrait and landscape and night shot

does flash needed ? if yes which one would you recommand ?

Depends on a lot of factors. Canon has several digital flash units. Read up on them and look for reviews to find out which fits your needs more. Friendly advise though - the EOS flash system is very mah fan. Google the EOS Flash bible. It contains all the technical answers you will need.

and also i need help as on how to take good pics when in a concert like the upcoming one in april S.H.E concert!
what are the lens needed to get a good shot of it and what mode to use with my canon 500D ?????

Find ways to get good position, find ways to get permission to shoot (if necessary), use fast zoom or prime lenses and high ISO if flash is not allowed. Google 'How to take good concert photos'.

Can anyone help ?

All the best.

enjoy and take pictures that blow u away!
Welcome..

There are many brands and models out there

Tell us what your budget is

Welcome to CS and may I encourage you to post more images in Galleries section of this forum and avoid getting trapped in the Buy/Sell sections :)

Status
Not open for further replies.