A Brilliant Way to Kill your Photography "Passion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ckiang

Gives freelance (wedding) photographers a very bad name. :(

Regards
CK
Yeah lor!
Saw it in The Newpaper and my was I shocked!
Now people will view those with camera on another level liao....
Damm.. it already so hard to take picture of people liao and now....... damm!

very. ;( :angry: ;(

argh. now i hope there wont be this negative stigma against photographers. i know there are good ones out there, but poor amutuers like us. :|

Tat guy siao.. molest so many times in 1 day.. the girl comfirm buai tahan one wat.. aiyoh.. black sheep

i think the women, could have liked it in the first place. ?!?! or she was too gullible or shy. since she took some time. i dunno.

females? what say you?

i think the photographer also took advantage of his "status".

btw AWAY from all the disgusting and not to happy stuff..
this is wonderful

http://www.tommycolbert.com

Oh geez.....
the way i look at it, the lady being 27, should be sensible enough to have cried foul at the point when the guy took pictures of her breast.
In my opinion, this is a very debative issue.
From the guys point of view, he could have been further provocated after the first few success on touching her.

I'm not trying to defend the guy. Such a behaviour is unacceptable without doubt, but have we ever consider the mindset of the guy? If the girl had stopped him the first time, i believe he wouldn't have the audacity to carry on his crime.

So who's to blame? Let the judge scratch his head over this.....

And for us? We will continue with our photgraphy love so long as we stay out of trouble.

Originally posted by Klause
Tat guy siao.. molest so many times in 1 day.. the girl comfirm buai tahan one wat.. aiyoh.. black sheep
Teruk lah. Klause, do you think your classmate still dare to pose for us? :confused:

since the photographer did a few times , I think he should have taken some of her **** picture to threaten her ...

just guessing ....

Please please gentleman, do try to understand the mindset of the victim. To her, it is a shameful occurence, one she would not like to think about. Do you think she would dare to raise the alarm the first time. especially when the occurence could have happened quite fast during the first time. The photographer has a job to do, but he has abused that trust. It is possible that she was unsure what was the scope of his work, or even what happened during that few seconds she was molested? Given all this conditions, she must have been frustrated, bewildered and confused. Give the victim a break.:dunno:

Originally posted by Kevin
Teruk lah. Klause, do you think your classmate still dare to pose for us? :confused:

Haha.. can lar.. they dun read newspaper =x

Originally posted by Megadark
Please please gentleman, do try to understand the mindset of the victim. To her, it is a shameful occurence, one she would not like to think about. Do you think she would dare to raise the alarm the first time. especially when the occurence could have happened quite fast during the first time. The photographer has a job to do, but he has abused that trust. It is possible that she was unsure what was the scope of his work, or even what happened during that few seconds she was molested? Given all this conditions, she must have been frustrated, bewildered and confused. Give the victim a break.:dunno:

You've got a point there.
But as i've said, the victim is a 27 years old adult, neither a kid nor a teenager, she should be more sensible enough to do something about it the first time or even when the guy touched her breast..........i mean, except for a doctor, which other occupation requires a guy to touch a woman's body with his hands???
Whether she is too scared or too ashamed, only she knows.
Perhaps she is really embarrassed or shy, but i think a 27 years old adult would have known better what to do in that kind of situation.

I am not saying it's the lady's fault, but we should be objective when looking at such a case. Lawfully, the guy erred in touching the lady........but sympathetically, i think the guy's has been misleaded by the lady's 'never mind, touch me' attitude.

Most sexual crimes happened because the victim does nothing and misleads the offender further. No excuse for the guy here, but i think the lady has to take her small share of the blame for taking no action.

A very Asian phenomenon. You hardly read about molest in the West. In fact, hugging and kissing, even among strangers is a very acceptable way of greeting.

Are local woman too 'sensitive"?

Originally posted by Altec
A very Asian phenomenon. You hardly read about molest in the West. In fact, hugging and kissing, even among strangers is a very acceptable way of greeting.

Are local woman too 'sensitive"?

i think you are quoting out of context. This is clearly an act of molest(ation).

Its not whether you have an open mindset or not. A person's modesty was outraged. Would you enjoy it if its your wedding day and someone comes over to touch your breast and all, and still LIKE it? While you still have your husband whom you just got married.

Where was all the moral values and the vows of the couple had made gone to?

Personally, i feel very sorry for the couple now. their special day has lost its specialiness because of one stupid photographer who ruined the wedding day. I wonder if his pictures will get developped. I wonder when the couple and esp the women sees the photos, will they remind her of what she may be feeling during that time.

This case just opens up to more issues as we know that it took quite "long" for her to "realise" and report what had happened. Is this an open court case? Could we just go and attend. ? :p

Originally posted by Bluestrike

Yeah lor!
Saw it in The Newpaper and my was I shocked!
Now people will view those with camera on another level liao....
Damm.. it already so hard to take picture of people liao and now....... damm!
Chinese say : hai qun zhi ma.

guys, do you have the experience of anything "bad" happening to you before ? thief ? accident ? If you do, then you'll know that even in a concious state of mind, you're very likely to be confused for a while. Different people takes different amount of time to gain composure.

that's one point....

I really really really feel bad for the girl and her husband. Can you imagine ? they can never look at their wedding photographes without that bad memory coming back. Most people plan the wedding to be an unforgettable experiece, it is the change of a life time to create something wonderful. An experience shared between 2 person that is supposed to last a life time.

All that was taken away by that guy.

One of the couple's most significant shared experience is totally destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.