A Brief History of ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
For those who are interested - A Brief History of ClubSNAP - a short article on how ClubSNAP was formed.

Excerpt:-
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, on a magical world with pixies, genies, fairies and sub-S$1K 20Mpix DSLRs ....

the rest you have to go read at A Brief History of ClubSNAP ;)

Hey Darren,

First :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for your effort.

But where are the photos taken in group outing?? CS history without pictures...

BTW, good start!!

-FND->

FND,

As for pics, I will have to dig back my archives for any pics that were taken during the outings.

If anyone has any pics from early days, please let me know.

We can always update the article.

The first meeting was 4 people, IIRC, including 2 long lost members. Prior to that, Adam initiated the idea of forming an informal photography club for photo sessions and networking. First person to reply to his post was Bluestrike. It took off from there.

/me echoing Darren's call...

CALLING ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE EARLIEST SEEDS!!!!
AG!! BS!! 9LIVES!! KONGG!! KIANERN!! FUNDEE!!! ANYBODY!!! Please send the relevant photos to Darren!! :D

Originally posted by YSLee
The first meeting was 4 people, IIRC, including 2 long lost members. Prior to that, Adam initiated the idea of forming an informal photography club for photo sessions and networking. First person to reply to his post was Bluestrike. It took off from there.
whoops ... I didn't know that :embrass:

Thanks for the update.

Originally posted by YSLee

Good memory! :thumbsup:

gotta get a changkol...but where to dig ar ???
i think Darren have the photo where we met at mc donald Funan.

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Good memory! :thumbsup:

I'd have pasted the URLs pointing to the HWZ threads, but HWZ just deleted them.

Hi,

erm i have about 7 or 8 group shots of past outings .. some very long ago .. some recent ones.

If you need them just let me know. :)

The very 1st meeting actually took place in a photoshoot by 4 people out of singapore. :p
And bicycles (let alone taxis) are forbidden items, only legworks allowed :D
haha

Originally posted by Shadus
The very 1st meeting actually took place in a photoshoot by 4 people out of singapore. :p
And bicycles (let alone taxis) are forbidden items, only legworks allowed :D
haha
That is outing.....

It could have been 5 people.,.........

;)

Thanks guys! I think all of you have done a wonderful job of encouraging and nurturing the spirit of photography in Singapore :)

I remember one of the most impt reason why this new forum is setup up is becos of the "delux" thingy.

Why is this not put in? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.