A Bride, A Groom & a Painter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

CH_R02.jpg

One of the shots from a wedding last year :)

nice:) so "un-wedding" like... keke!:)

oh.. saw this in the other thread... nice!!

but u know when i saw the title before the image, i had in mind a bride, a groom, and the photographer (you) somehow being portrayed as a "painter" in the image.

after all, we are painting with light. :)

wonder how we could conceptualise that kind of shot.. :think:

btw.. i think the kopitiam waiting for our patronage is gonna close down soon if we don't go visit him... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jewel of a moment. it's moments like this that keep making u wanna pick that camera up.

so a little requst for a capsule of knowledge, how do u get that sort of a burn mark on the outer edge on ur pictures? i've been experimenting with B/W for quite some time now, but the way i've been treating the outer edges on my pictures are just not even. please enlighten me......

i dunno why... but the first impression on this pic makes me feel so sad suddenly... its a blissful moment... and a touch of oldies to me.... but at the same time... reminds me of some memories...

its a beautiful piece

skipper53 said:
jewel of a moment. it's moments like this that keep making u wanna pick that camera up.

so a little requst for a capsule of knowledge, how do u get that sort of a burn mark on the outer edge on ur pictures? i've been experimenting with B/W for quite some time now, but the way i've been treating the outer edges on my pictures are just not even. please enlighten me......

Try to use burning and dodging in PS .. I usually set a low opacity for the burn and then layer it in slowly... quite tedious in the beginning but then it need never to be perfect :)

In fact, I would want uneven burning (not to a great extend) coz that will personalise the picture more.. too even may just seems too factory-outlet :)

namska said:
i dunno why... but the first impression on this pic makes me feel so sad suddenly... its a blissful moment... and a touch of oldies to me.... but at the same time... reminds me of some memories...

its a beautiful piece

thanks namska :) Good to have feelings evoked when looking at visuals

Status
Not open for further replies.