a bowling ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

saratok

Oct 16, 2006
North East
where is the good place to buy bowling ball?????:)

Try Vision Pro at Grassroot Club AMK... Closed on Sundays...

Has years of xperience... Razali is his name. :thumbsup:

Try Vision Pro at Grassroot Club AMK... Closed on Sundays...

Has years of xperience... Razali is his name. :thumbsup:

Razali is good :)
atleast he bothers to watch me play before drilling my new ball :)

yup, up for this one :thumbsup:

i did try Jack (Mr Perfect) at Safra Tampines Pro shop, from my exp he's pretty good too though quite hard to find him

oh bro, you into bowling as well.

Got mine done by Walters. just a plastic ball. cant bowl well enough to warrant a reactive. hehe.

Can try either him or Ken Pro Shop.

Otherwise, Razali is ok too. bought a wrist support from him and he actually bothers to come out and see me play too....:thumbsup:

Regards,
tltan

oh bro, you into bowling as well.

Got mine done by Walters. just a plastic ball. cant bowl well enough to warrant a reactive. hehe.

Can try either him or Ken Pro Shop.

Otherwise, Razali is ok too. bought a wrist support from him and he actually bothers to come out and see me play too....:thumbsup:

Regards,
tltan

bro u bowl also ah! wa that makes 3 hobbies we do the same liao~ i have a reactive ball but honestly not enuff skill to use it properly - need to get a wrist support soon

I like the one at Victor's Superbowl. Ken Pro Shop. :)

2nd vote for Ken Pro Shop here. Did my last 2 "strike balls" with him. My Brunswick Strike Zone was basically setup and drilled perfectly. The way they measure everything meticulously is quite stunning. He even told me my middle finger is slightly crooked at the joint (from too much bowling i suppose) when I have never noticed it before. :bigeyes:

I did my spare ball (C300 White dot) at the Marina south superbowl shop. Ok but not as good as Ken Pro shop.

bro u bowl also ah! wa that makes 3 hobbies we do the same liao~ i have a reactive ball but honestly not enuff skill to use it properly - need to get a wrist support soon

buy a wrist support will help a lot. more consistent as you dont break your wrist. =)

Heh. That's why you need to practise! Not say newbie cannot use 30D or D200 right? But yeah, wrist support is important, especially if you're got skinny wrists like me. :p I find the Korean brands cheap and good (Lyon?). But seriously, not bowled for so long, the last time I looked at my Cuda2000, there was a layer of furry grey stuff growing all over it!!!

I too need a wrist support since my wrists don't take the strain very well. However, if you can, you shouldn't use a wrist support since to really get more revs into the ball, you need to uncock ur wrist upon release (where the wrist is cocked through the rest of the swing). I only get around 340 RPM (10 shy of being considered "high-rev rate") since I'm using wrist support. I suspect I can get more if I don't use one but I also wouldn't be able to play as many games.. :(

I too need a wrist support since my wrists don't take the strain very well. However, if you can, you shouldn't use a wrist support since to really get more revs into the ball, you need to uncock ur wrist upon release (where the wrist is cocked through the rest of the swing). I only get around 340 RPM (10 shy of being considered "high-rev rate") since I'm using wrist support. I suspect I can get more if I don't use one but I also wouldn't be able to play as many games.. :(

bro, how to check the rev rate? anyway, i damn weak at the game still learning. hahaha

Heh. That's why you need to practise! Not say newbie cannot use 30D or D200 right? But yeah, wrist support is important, especially if you're got skinny wrists like me. :p I find the Korean brands cheap and good (Lyon?). But seriously, not bowled for so long, the last time I looked at my Cuda2000, there was a layer of furry grey stuff growing all over it!!!

thanks for the advice man! yeah, need to really train with my new ball - i want a support to give consistency, is that the right idea? heard abt mechatecha (or something) is that good?

hmm....maybe we should form a gathering of CSer to bowling one day.... didn't know so many bowlers here :)

good idea man! now got haze i tink i rather bowl indoors than go out and take photo. in fact all this talk abt bowling make me gian liao, ill prob bowl 2morrow hehe

bro, how to check the rev rate? anyway, i damn weak at the game still learning. hahaha

wah lau, rev rate i never hear b4! at least we know we can ask Denosha to be our sifu and teach us :D

eh, lets post our bowling ball pics! :) someone start a new post la so we can gather more CS bowlers.

must thank threadstarter saratok :thumbsup:

They mention the method here:
http://www.ebonite.com/techcenter/physicalcompofbowler.php

Although after reading it I've realised I've counted/calculated my rev rate wrongly. :confused: Need to redo liao..

wah lau, rev rate i never hear b4! at least we know we can ask Denosha to be our sifu and teach us :D

eh, lets post our bowling ball pics! :) someone start a new post la so we can gather more CS bowlers.

The link above also describes what is rev rate. ;) Eh, my bowling CMI lar, how to teach. I'm damn inconsistent. Sometimes damn jialat only get 140+ in a game, other times can get 200+. *Sigh*

I've started a new thread for us over here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2546750 Come Come! Dun shy!

They mention the method here:
http://www.ebonite.com/techcenter/physicalcompofbowler.php

Although after reading it I've realised I've counted/calculated my rev rate wrongly. :confused: Need to redo liao..

The link above also describes what is rev rate. ;) Eh, my bowling CMI lar, how to teach. I'm damn inconsistent. Sometimes damn jialat only get 140+ in a game, other times can get 200+. *Sigh*

I've started a new thread for us over here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2546750 Come Come! Dun shy!

your CMI is like my high score liao! :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.