A boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Ice

Dec 7, 2006
Planet Earth
www.tyregirl.com
Looking at statistical analysis and the highlight of the day is looking at how appropriate a chart is to represent the data

can be a pain sometimes for trying to fit the correct chart in...

sounds like what i'm doing too. the beauty about having mountains of data is that you can draw any conclusion you want. just need to pick the right chart!

sounds like what I do on an almost daily basis.

statistical analysis.

in a word. fun.

oh if only the internet can convey my emotions and sarcasm behind the word fun. if only.

I do that everyday....

Except the charts can make me:

1) Swear like a sailor
2) Suffer from high blood pressure
3) Make me get a heart attack
4) Make me have loads of white hair
5) Make me wanna throw my screen out of my office window

I can always feel my way around with my eyes closed.

But I am no Jedi Master yet.

:bsmilie:

Say no more - what ever you do behind closed doors.....well......should stay behind closed doors. Otherwise .....the thread title will have to change.....

As for the rest of you guys, I have just had a 2 hour conversation on how we can make statistics sound more sexy!!!!......and that was work!!!:mad2:

As for the rest of you guys, I have just had a 2 hour conversation on how we can make statistics sound more sexy!!!!......and that was work!!!:mad2:

just add the word "vital" to it. voila!

Looking at statistical analysis and the highlight of the day is looking at how appropriate a chart is to represent the data

i think you should just draw little flowers all over the papers. :)

then the highlight of the day would shift to something marginally more interesting, i.e. erasing little flowers off all the papers.

what about making reports, calling the wonderful guys who are in charge of R&N and GMI to produce their output so we can run reports, apologising about late reports etc etc...

dunno its when we have to go into our KPIs to see if we've met our SLAs and the PMs worry about our ROIs and if the WBS is right. Then you go talk to the DBAs who tell me how big their DBF and their LDF are........:confused:

dunno its when we have to go into our KPIs to see if we've met our SLAs and the PMs worry about our ROIs and if the WBS is right. Then you go talk to the DBAs who tell me how big their DBF and their LDF are........:confused:

Have a coke and a mint. It will rake you up in a jiff.

i mean, coca cola and a candy mint...

not that kinda coke. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.