A Bite Of The Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Been a long time since I posted. I felt compelled to take this shot the day I heard news about Creative winning the lawsuit against Apple. Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Sean.

original.jpg

I like it. Very creative. lol.

in terms of technic i cant comment thought. still a newbie. btw, creative didnt win. Apple just decided to settle it and pay creative off.

should get a bite off the apple first. hehe and then put the creative player into the bite.

n o' ya, maybe should shoot on black bg and place light more on one side.

eng_keow said:
should get a bite off the apple first. hehe and then put the creative player into the bite.

n o' ya, maybe should shoot on black bg and place light more on one side.

No offense, but is it his shot or your shot? Let him choose how he stages his subject since its his work and his projection of his vision.

As for curiosity, do you mean bite or byte?

Hey guys (and gal), thanks for all your comments. As for the black bg, I didn't want to draw away the attention/relation to Apple and they usually have their visuals in a high key, bright bg. So I went for that.

I don't think I will take a bite/byte if you saw this..
small.jpg
:)

Maybe I should change the title to 'Plugging in to Apple'
or 'Cheapest Ipod EVAR!':bsmilie:

Wisp said:
No offense, but is it his shot or your shot? Let him choose how he stages his subject since its his work and his projection of his vision.

As for curiosity, do you mean bite or byte?

Those are just my thots about the picture since it is in the critique corner. It is a very tongue-in-cheek picture and well composed. But we are here to share our views about the shot right?

So what are your thots about the picture instead of commenting on my comments. ;)

seankyh said:
I didn't want to draw away the attention/relation to Apple and they usually have their visuals in a high key, bright bg. So I went for that.

That's very observant and I fully agree with u.

So what are your thots about the picture instead of commenting on my comments. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.