A Bite Of The Apple


Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

New Member
Nov 30, 2004
802
0
0
43
Singapore
www.pbase.com
#1
Been a long time since I posted. I felt compelled to take this shot the day I heard news about Creative winning the lawsuit against Apple. Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Sean.

 

Donna

New Member
Jul 30, 2006
110
0
0
Singapore
#2
I like it. Very creative. lol.

in terms of technic i cant comment thought. still a newbie. btw, creative didnt win. Apple just decided to settle it and pay creative off.
 

eng_keow

New Member
Oct 8, 2004
1,022
0
0
Mt Alvernia Hospital
www.pbase.com
#3
should get a bite off the apple first. hehe and then put the creative player into the bite.

n o' ya, maybe should shoot on black bg and place light more on one side.
 

Wisp

New Member
May 21, 2004
611
0
0
36
Sydney, Australia
#4
eng_keow said:
should get a bite off the apple first. hehe and then put the creative player into the bite.

n o' ya, maybe should shoot on black bg and place light more on one side.

No offense, but is it his shot or your shot? Let him choose how he stages his subject since its his work and his projection of his vision.

As for curiosity, do you mean bite or byte?
 

seankyh

New Member
Nov 30, 2004
802
0
0
43
Singapore
www.pbase.com
#5
Hey guys (and gal), thanks for all your comments. As for the black bg, I didn't want to draw away the attention/relation to Apple and they usually have their visuals in a high key, bright bg. So I went for that.

I don't think I will take a bite/byte if you saw this..
:)


Maybe I should change the title to 'Plugging in to Apple'
or 'Cheapest Ipod EVAR!':bsmilie:
 

eng_keow

New Member
Oct 8, 2004
1,022
0
0
Mt Alvernia Hospital
www.pbase.com
#6
Wisp said:
No offense, but is it his shot or your shot? Let him choose how he stages his subject since its his work and his projection of his vision.

As for curiosity, do you mean bite or byte?
Those are just my thots about the picture since it is in the critique corner. It is a very tongue-in-cheek picture and well composed. But we are here to share our views about the shot right?

So what are your thots about the picture instead of commenting on my comments. ;)

seankyh said:
I didn't want to draw away the attention/relation to Apple and they usually have their visuals in a high key, bright bg. So I went for that.
That's very observant and I fully agree with u.

So what are your thots about the picture instead of commenting on my comments. ;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom