A beatiful lady at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
film2.jpg

My mum, smiling her most beautiful as a caring mum preparing lunch for her kids. Hahaha she will kill me for doing this. Taken by EOS300, 28-90mm, Fuij Superia 200, external flash Vivitar 285HV. Actually took this just to try out the external flash lar....

Well.... you know its said that wooden boards are better than plastic ones as wood have a innate anti-bacteria ability... Anyway... most of the bacteria will be dead when you toast them as you cook...

Thanks all for the response, I like this shot the best (out of the entire roll) cos it shows my mum in her most native and true behaviour: taking care of the family. It also reminds me of the roughness she has gone through to bring us up, and the messy hair and seasoned chopping board are the touches to this point. Very heartwarming I felt, and it made me very grateful.

But my mum hated this shot cos of her messy hair....:D

Originally posted by Tweek
Thanks all for the response, I like this shot the best (out of the entire roll) cos it shows my mum in her most native and true behaviour: taking care of the family. It also reminds me of the roughness she has gone through to bring us up, and the messy hair and seasoned chopping board are the touches to this point. Very heartwarming I felt, and it made me very grateful.

But my mum hated this shot cos of her messy hair....:D

I have a similar chopping board at home. Its abt 3 years old. Even if I use it for another 20 years, I don't think it will be as worn as your mum.

Which reminds all of us... mother's day is around the corner :)

Whao... excellent composition.. haha.. she looks very strong to me! Give me the impression that she is a women with strong character ;p

great portrait of your MOM , WELL DONE !!!!

second point.... look at the deep grooves on the chopping board..

your mom must be quite forcefull when she's cooking :p

haha lets all do a "My Mom" portrait.
Will ur mom use the knife she uses on the board on u if she finds out u placed her photo here? :kok:

she is a strong woman, physically at least. :D Maybe even stronger than me. But she does have her soft emotional side, as with all ladies, or all humans for that matter. That chopping board, haha, I think it is even less than 1 year old. My Dad uses it as well, and he is STRONGER than my mum. So you can imagine when Shuang Jian He Bing how destructive it can be to the board...

Hey I think it is a great idea that we have a special on Mums for this coming Mother's Day! Can even make it the theme of POTW for that week. What do you guys say?

Hi

excellent shot.....the mood, the emotions, the expressions, the epxosure, all come right into place for this one!

thanks again rumraisin, Flare and Reddawn..

I'm glad my external flash works well, was kinda apprehensive using it with the EOS300 (there's no TTL!), cos I fell trap into the DC syndrome: I need to review my shots before I become confident. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just kidding lah, in case it starts another flame thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.