A 5 megapixel Leica for $400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am referring to the URBAN newspaper that came with The Strait Times. Flip to the last page, the interview page, the person claims that he has a Leica digital camera which he bought for $400 on a Singapore Airline flight. There's also a photograph of it. But it looks more like a film camera with film roller. Any idea?

This little crap?

Crap? Why so? Cuz not 21MP with 5fps burst rate with 3-inch LCD LOL.

It's a miniaturized shell of the legendary Leica M3 which would interest among collectors.

ahhhh... i was wondering what "leica" this was too. $400 for an authentic one seemed unbelievable.

its a miniature M3 by Minox, they also make a miniature Rolleiflex TLR..

the camera must be good since a man of his stature said so...must go and buy

Okay, I am referring to the URBAN newspaper that came with The Strait Times. Flip to the last page, the interview page, the person claims that he has a Leica digital camera which he bought for $400 on a Singapore Airline flight. There's also a photograph of it. But it looks more like a film camera with film roller. Any idea?

exactly, you can have it on Krishop (in flight sale) , it is a digital camera in very small/compact size -- think for fun or souvenir!

It is ok if you consider it as a collector's item. As a camera, the image quality from this camera is very much to be desired, can't beat those PnS in the same price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.