A 5 megapixel Leica for $400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am referring to the URBAN newspaper that came with The Strait Times. Flip to the last page, the interview page, the person claims that he has a Leica digital camera which he bought for $400 on a Singapore Airline flight. There's also a photograph of it. But it looks more like a film camera with film roller. Any idea?

nikchia

Jun 10, 2006
East Coast
ahhhh... i was wondering what "leica" this was too. $400 for an authentic one seemed unbelievable.

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
its a miniature M3 by Minox, they also make a miniature Rolleiflex TLR..

the camera must be good since a man of his stature said so...must go and buy

Okay, I am referring to the URBAN newspaper that came with The Strait Times. Flip to the last page, the interview page, the person claims that he has a Leica digital camera which he bought for $400 on a Singapore Airline flight. There's also a photograph of it. But it looks more like a film camera with film roller. Any idea?

Nenjia

Sep 19, 2007
exactly, you can have it on Krishop (in flight sale) , it is a digital camera in very small/compact size -- think for fun or souvenir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom