a $10k selfie...

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
saw this in today's ST... the selfie to end all selfies...

1781891_10152036779779177_902416827_n_zps01ee522d.jpg

and here am i dreaming of eventually owning a proper Leica... :cry:

saw this in today's ST... the selfie to end all selfies...

1781891_10152036779779177_902416827_n_zps01ee522d.jpg

and here am i dreaming of eventually owning a proper Leica... :cry:

First World Problems:

"i took a selfie with my leica M9 and the autofocus didn't work :("

Perhaps then should just stick to the good old mobile phone and be a lot happier :)

first world problems:

"i took a selfie with my mobile phone, and face detection didn't work because i had too much make up on. the camera focused on the wall :("

first world problems:

"i took a selfie with my mobile phone, and face detection didn't work because i had too much make up on. the camera focused on the wall :("

I think Casio TRYX is better for selfie :bsmilie:

nicki-minaj-casio-tryx-camera-launch.jpg

Didn't notice this when I read the article.

Probably they felt a proper Leica is needed to do a photography book on stuff related to heritage hahaha ;)

What lens is that which allows him to take a selfie on an M body? I thought most lenses have a minimum focussing distance of 0.7m?

And if you look closely at the LCD.. the dude only wanted the chio teacher in the frame with him...

The self-taken photo may be out of focus. In addition to camera shake due to improper way of holding the camera.

And if you look closely at the LCD.. the dude only wanted the chio teacher in the frame with him...

Hmm , I had thought the person holding the camera was the prettiest girl out of the 3...

It's an iPhone with a Leica clip-on cover lah.

Which kuku will use a Leica for selfie?

first world problems:

The girl taking the selfie got very nice shaven armpit. I wonder what she use to make it look so squeaky clean.

Hate to use condescending words but this really deserves the word Dumb.

Idiot blasphemed upon the spirit of rangefinders.

Look at the composition on the LCD behind, the left girl is smiling but she is not included in the pic, that's a way to insult people.