__giselle__

Status
Not open for further replies.

henkee

Oct 19, 2005
150273906_5cca53cca3_o.jpg

150262514_af0002a189_o.jpg

Wow! Good shot! Can i ask what lens and setup you use?

Hi Henkee!
Great photos! Shoot is always fun with you around. Seriously man, no one can beat you when it comes to navigating through the crowd and "sniping" the model with your killer lens! ;p
See you next week!

Nice shots. Like magazine shots sia.:D :D

Nice pics with good post work... I find that #2 would be better if its not so overly sharpened. And some noise added would give it a better vibe. Just my 2 cents.

amelia said:
i like this 2 photos!!!you got a very beautiful model!
thank you amelia..

kevdead said:
Wow! Good shot! Can i ask what lens and setup you use?
70-200 and 17-40 ;)

razor said:
Great shots!
thank you bro!

fattyboonboon said:
Hi Henkee!
Great photos! Shoot is always fun with you around. Seriously man, no one can beat you when it comes to navigating through the crowd and "sniping" the model with your killer lens! ;p
See you next week!
huehue it's fun with you around too!! using that lens handheld for several hours is quiet tiring too.. funny nick btw! hehe see ya bro..

darkstrike80 said:
Nice shots. Like magazine shots sia.:D :D
wah.. appreciate it bro!..

plastic said:
Nice pics with good post work... I find that #2 would be better if its not so overly sharpened. And some noise added would give it a better vibe. Just my 2 cents.
thx plastic, comment noted. :)

Hey there. I like the 2d one but I find the first slightly iffy. :) Good work though. Keep it up.

I like photograph number 2. I like the color and the mood.

i also turned up for the shoot .. why WHY ? does your photos turn out better than mine ??
LoL .. great job pal .. the green windows works yeah ?? told them that was a perfect spot for setting moods.. "if ionly there's partial blinds to the window" the mood would be much better ..

Great shots u have here! Finally saw your pics man:) More to come? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.