9th Canon Photomarathon Singapore 2011?

this event need to go very early to chop right size shirts because they allow exchange shirts if wrong size as to what is picked when registering online.

every year i choose largest available size when registering but in the end go there left L/M size.

Canon should put that the shirts are asian sizing. Other then that, its a good time to try out the massage chairs as well as rare lenses in the Canon lineup.

this event need to go very early to chop right size shirts because they allow exchange shirts if wrong size as to what is picked when registering online.

every year i choose largest available size when registering but in the end go there left L/M size.

Canon should put that the shirts are asian sizing. Other then that, its a good time to try out the massage chairs as well as rare lenses in the Canon lineup.

Can give it a try but cannot comfirm.

Thanks for sharing the info :)

By the gods...Shirt size not specified so they will do a guess-timate indent of the sizes.

Confirm must chiong early early to get the size i want. If Canon is reading this, order more XL/XXL as they were wiped out like in moments leaving only M and S sizes.

Here the big picture :)

6149255365_927346696e_b.jpg