90 Minutes Introduction to Strobist Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny888

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
5265625409_903e1be72f_z.jpg

About sharing session:
Hello all, first of all I've to mentioned that I'm not a professional photographer. I'm just an ordinary hobbyist who snap once in a while. This session is meant to give beginners a quick introduction to Strobist Lighting. I'll keep everything within 90 minutes and will only be covering the basics with some demonstration on the "before and after effect". This is STRICTLY a sharing session, take note that you may NOT have a chance to try the techniques on the spot, after all this isn't a proper workshop.

Date/Time:
18 December 2010, Saturday morning, 1000hrs

Venue:
City Hall underground space (the big space where youngsters dance hip pop, leading to esplanade)

Fees:
FREE sharing session

Who should attend:
Beginners who are curious about Strobist Lighting and unsure how to get started. Those with some experience can give it a miss as the session might bore you.

Stuff to bring:
Just yourself will do

Optional stuff:
Your camera, flash, triggers or any modifiers if u wish.

Maximum group size:

(As this thread came really late, it might have be canceled if the response is poor. Quite likely though. Should that happen, it will be postponed to some weeks later. I'll update this thread tomorrow evening on whether the session is ON or OFF.)

Last edited:
First! I'm interested! :)

I'm keen.. But i dont see any fee, does it means it is free? ;)

Please check this thread tomorrow evening. As it might be too rush for participates to indicate their interest, it will be canceled if the response is poor. Drop me a PM with your contacts in case something unexpected crop up on Saturday.

The session is FOC. As mentioned its a sharing session. All are welcome to join.

Maximum group size of 15

Participants:

Last edited:
Hi TS. I think there is smth wrong with the date.

Please check this thread tomorrow evening. As it might be too rush for participates to indicate their interest, it will be canceled if the response is poor. Drop me a PM with your contacts in case something unexpected crop up on Saturday.

Participants:

1.Guoxiong

Participants:

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate

btw because im going overseas on tuesday, i hope to take away something useful before i go since i know nothing about strobes. Hope this takes off!

Kudos to kenny :thumbsup:

Participants:

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
3. fourd (thanks for sharing)

Participants:

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
4. Anson

Participants:

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
4. Anson
5. darklt

Hi Anson surprised to see you in the list because your portraits are :thumbsup:

Participants:

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
4. Anson
5. darklt
6. as10ng

Ya bro Anson is famous, actually he should start a sharing session, maybe i should pass the stage to him tsk tsk. anyway bro Anson, hope u wont be bored on Sat as this is really really for starters. seriously an introduction only. Cheers.

Hi Anson surprised to see you in the list because your portraits are :thumbsup:

Last edited:
1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
4. Anson
5. darklt
6. as10ng
7. LeChucky

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
4. Anson
5. darklt
6. as10ng
7. LeChucky
8. magicianhisoka

Kudos Kenny. Good effort! Bro Kenny here quite knowledgable and he's nice enough to conduct free sharing sessions. I'd put my name in but I gotta work the whole day. All the best!

1.Guoxiong
2.hotchoco1ate
4. Anson
5. darklt
6. as10ng
7. LeChucky
8. magicianhisoka
9.leadingby2kmiles
10.prisfactor

Status
Not open for further replies.