8th November ; Debut Shoot! 3 Beautiful Ladies having Fun under the Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap It

Nov 2, 2008
-
Date: 8th November, Saturday

Time: 0830 hours – 1200 hours

Duration: 3 Hours (half an hour break)

No. of Models: 3

Ratio of Photographers to Model: Minimum 4:1 Maximum 5:1

Outfit: 2 sets each; One Bikini and One Beach Fashion

Props: Beach Ball, Watergun, Bubble Blower

Cost: $90

Refreshments: Drinks and Finger Food

How to register?
SMS me @ 81331770
Email to: snap-it@live.com

Please include:
Name (Optional)
Nickname (Clubsnapper?)
Contact number
Alias you want to be listed as in the slots list
Portfolio; so I can view your wonderful works!

Models for the Day

The Beautiful and Talented Winnie!

Winnie023wss.jpg

The Sexy and Bubbly Amanda!

2357560105_a4e564a36e_o.jpg

The Cute and Cheerful Huiling!

2835958631_9614c7a62d_b.jpg

**Don't miss out on our early bird special! $80 for first 5 participants!**

(Credits to respective photographers for the wonderful photographs of our 3 ladies)

:sweat::thumbsup:But wait,why you need our Portfolio for...:think::confused::confused:

:sweat::thumbsup:But wait,why you need our Portfolio for...:think::confused::confused:

Its optional =) But I like to view the portfolios of photographers to see their wonderful works =) Hope that clears your doubts! =D Thanks for viewing!

Hmm yea its very weird - in paid shoots, it should not matter on portfolio since the customer is the photographer. I can't imagine if we go to a supermarket to buy food, the supermarket ask us to fill in a form declaring our dietary habits. Or if we ask a IT contractor to wire up our office, he asks us to show our Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.

:thumbsup: Power! :D

Hmm yea its very weird - in paid shoots, it should not matter on portfolio since the customer is the photographer. I can't imagine if we go to a supermarket to buy food, the supermarket ask us to fill in a form declaring our dietary habits. Or if we ask a IT contractor to wire up our office, he asks us to show our Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.

I'm really sorry you feel that way bro. Its optional to show me your portfolio, I'm not forcing anyone. Apologies if I did something wrong.

Hehe no problem lah :) I guess if its optional its okay. I think some of us initially thought it's a mandatory requirement before can join.

I'm really sorry you feel that way bro. Its optional to show me your portfolio, I'm not forcing anyone. Apologies if I did something wrong.

:sweat::thumbsup:But wait,why you need our Portfolio for...:think::confused:

Its optional =) But I like to view the portfolios of photographers to see their wonderful works =) Hope that clears your doubts! =D Thanks for viewing!

Hehe no problem lah :) I guess if its optional its okay. I think some of us initially thought it's a mandatory requirement before can join.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I actually forgot to include the (optional) and due to not being able to edit the post I cant change it. But I did answer another enquiry earlier regarding the same matter. Hope this clarifies everything.

Hope to see you support Winnie, Amanda and Huiling and join in the shoot! =)

SLOTS

Here we gooooo!

01. Sha**********z

02. Lu****4

SLOTS

Here we gooooo!

01. Sh***********z

02. L******

03. Z***z

Support these 3 beautiful ladies! =)

PM me!
E-mail me!
SMS me!

really ? thot it was to "save as" the pics taken without our knowledge like some others :sweat:

Up for Amanda - cute. ANyone knows her hp number? :sweatsm:

SLOTS

Here we gooooo!

01. Sh***********z

02. 1*******

03. Z***z

04. Mo*****g

Status
Not open for further replies.