8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
The outing is strictly for macro shooting. Bring along your macro lens, extension tube, teleconverter and 500D filter.

Even if you are not shooting, do join us for a nature walk where you can breathe in some fresh air and to get away from the city life for a short while.

Date : 18 Mar 2006
Time : 0715 to 1200 hours
Meeting Place : Outside entrance of Botanical Garden, facing diagonally across British Council or America Embassy
Things to bring : Bottle drink, camera gear, tripod.

This outing is opened to CanonGraphers only.

Busy next weekend, otherwise would have come.

Have fun!

Tempting... too bad I have a photography workshop in the afternoon.

Cheers,

cyber_m0nkey said:
Busy next weekend, otherwise would have come.

Have fun!

Slava, it's this Sat, not next weekends. :)

benny said:
Tempting... too bad I have a photography workshop in the afternoon.

Cheers,

Come come, must join us. You can leave earlier since you have class later. There is no hard and fast rule that you must stay throughout the outing.

USM Sir! I am not into macro photograpgy, but would like to join all the same! To meet-up, learn new stuff, etc.

Canew said:
USM Sir! I am not into macro photograpgy, but would like to join all the same! To meet-up, learn new stuff, etc.

Canew typo error again. how to be canongrapher's secretary? I want to join but have to send my kids for tutions every saturday from 10am. Wonder if I can join half the outing.:think:

hwchoy said:
Sir, last week the wind damn strong ah, will you be bringing your KinkyTool™ to demonstrate to all your disciples?

Everything, including that thingy. :bsmilie:

Guys, bring your macro lenses, extension tubes, teleconverters and 500D filters.

Let start the ball rolling :

1) USM
2) Canew
3) hwchoy

anyway, here are some of the things (non-moving ones, easier to practice ;p ) you can find at the SBG outing…

this is a marsh plant, found growing at the edge of Symphony Lake…

whatplant07.jpg

whatplant07a.jpg

this one also marsh plant from Symphony Lake…

whatplant10.jpg

and the hot hot weather is really turning half the Symphony Lake into a huge waterlily, lotus and hyacinth haven.

whatplant12.jpg

and then THIS fella wants to pick a fight with me… so limpeh shot him (with my 100mm Macro USM :devil: )

whatfish389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.