8R and 15R

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Nov 25, 2003
www.elsonkoo.com
I need to print 1000 piece of 8R or 15R at one go. Can i get any price cheaper than $1.50 per piece for 8R and $2 for 15R?

beautiful said:
I need to print 1000 piece of 8R or 15R at one go. Can i get any price cheaper than $1.50 per piece for 8R and $2 for 15R?

15R?? Is it S8R or 10R?

Perhaps you could share with us where you are able to get prints at those prices (of course I am expecting to pay a little more as I doubt I will ever need to print 1000pcs).

I am actually in the midst of looking for a good place to print 15Rs at reasonable cost. Sorry that I end up asking instead of providing any answers to your original post.

are they of the same photo?
if u printing 1000 copy of 1 photo, go to a professional printer. it's cheaper & faster too...

it's 50 different sets of photos. 20 pieces of each photo. What do u mean by professional printers?

The current price I can get is $1.50 for 8R and $2 for 15R. Anywhere cheaper?

where can we get 8R @ $1.50?

beautiful said:
it's 50 different sets of photos. 20 pieces of each photo. What do u mean by professional printers?

The current price I can get is $1.50 for 8R and $2 for 15R. Anywhere cheaper?

yup, WHERE???? :bigeyes:

cheers,
bcoolboy

how much for super 8r?

beautiful said:
at my personalised lab. contact me if you want to print.

this thread is supposed to help me find the best price but in the end ... oh well...

for 8R and super 8R i reckon the price is less than $2.50. How much quantity do you have? In bulk better.

Status
Not open for further replies.