Status
Not open for further replies.

sundazz

Aug 16, 2004
NW-Sg
anyone watched 881??

I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: for Royston Tan! first time he produced for big screen can producing something like that is very:thumbsup:

very local theme on the 7th month 歌台 with many hokkien songs and musical style.. it is something reflashing of its kind!

Suppport Royston! Support Local productions!
:)

yeah..this pretty interesting movie..must know some hokkien to enjoy it. will recommend all the older generation pple to watch.

this the 3rd movie he's directed after '15' and '4:30'...

yeah..this pretty interesting movie..must know some hokkien to enjoy it. will recommend all the older generation pple to watch.

this the 3rd movie he's directed after '15' and '4:30'...

oh yes.. i watced 15 too.. but wasnt as impressive as this.. tis maybe the 3rd movie he produced but probably the first in Music Movie.. i guess the first kind in local as well? ;) visually and audiblely enjoyable.

well, i am in my late 30s.. probably i in that era?!;) but actually I seldom listen to hokkien songs but some of the songs are nice.. esp the chinese song "一人一半". many of the other Hokkien songs were written by the well respected hokkien singer late "陈金浪".. who was very famous in the local hokkien songs industry..

this morning there was a interview with Royston on radio 933.. they mentioned tat there was some supernatural events happened during the production... :dunno:

I will support local productions, except for 1 particular Jack that always like to think out of the box.

I will support local productions, except for 1 particular Jack that always like to think out of the box.

i see local productions... sometimes i think... sibeh jialat...

i prefer to wait for them to show on ch61 or 62 then i watch...

just 1 look at the poster turn me off from buying their tickets...

I watched this movie last night & i quite like it... I really seldom watch local movies... for sure those Jack Neo movies i wouldn't watch loh...

I think i like the 'techno' song by the durian sisters when they wore this squarish PVC skirt... very hip, house & dancey... Getai really got sing a hokkien song like that meh? I never heard before... :bsmilie:

I think it is really a good movie by Royston Tan comparing to 4:30 & 15... ;)

yah.. i watched it too and i think it's good and funny. Waaaaay over Jack Neo's standards.

certain parts a bit draggy and crappy but over all recommended to watch it at least on discs when it's released.

wah..all his movies used numbers as title...another 4D siao ?? :sweatsm:

have anyone seen any shop selling his movie 15?

You can't get 15 locally. Banned. There is a UK version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.