Status
Not open for further replies.

heroneo99

May 12, 2005
Tampinesss
feedbacks, comments, critics welcome...

noise added purposely.. hee

91411467_7e78a93bde_o.jpg

i find the composition is good. However the pic will be better with you can capture the detail of the phone like the screen, and the button number if you can.

and I personally feel that the light reflection is a bit too bright, lost a bit of detail of the cloth texture.

What do you think?

vincenthau said:
i find the composition is good. However the pic will be better with you can capture the detail of the phone like the screen, and the button number if you can.

and I personally feel that the light reflection is a bit too bright, lost a bit of detail of the cloth texture.

What do you think?

thanks vincent. ha.. actually initially the details of the cloth are there. But i thought the pic was slightly plain n less exciting, so i decided to play with the levels n i add in shadows, add the highlights.. am gg to work now, maybe will post anotehr version when i am home tongiht.

Would be better if the phone LCD displayed 08:41 too..

Rashkae said:
Would be better if the phone LCD displayed 08:41 too..

he.. you are right. since my title is '841am' , i was hoping the angle of the shadows can give a morning feel.

actually when takin this photo i did not think of the title, so guess the idea was'nt really there b4 snapping. hv to learn to think more b4 i snap.

i think no harm in burning in the "nokia" tag and making it more a generic phone. it feels a little like a product placement ad, pple get distracted by familiar brand names.

it feels your image needs a second focus point, just one object (not too big/messy) to break up the focus on the phone (regardless of brand).

Hi guys,

Can you show me how to post the pictures?

I know this maybe the wrong place to ask but I have tried the method in FAQ but it did not work.

Can't wait to share the pictures....

Please don't flame me... thanks...

Oh yes.. nice picture heroneo99...:)

justshot said:
Hi guys,

Can you show me how to post the pictures?

I know this maybe the wrong place to ask but I have tried the method in FAQ but it did not work.

Can't wait to share the pictures....

Please don't flame me... thanks...

Oh yes.. nice picture heroneo99...:)

Thanks Justshot,

to post pics, you hv to upload them to any websites first.
I use http://www.flickr.com/

You can try clubsnap's Gallery also.

From there, to post the pic, you have to get the link. Eg,
http://static.flickr.com/26/91411467_7e78a93bde.jpg

then add a
infront n behind the link.
(you can "Quote" any replies with images by anyone of us, you will see the way we use the tag. )

Hope this helps. ;)

foxtwo said:
i think no harm in burning in the "nokia" tag and making it more a generic phone. it feels a little like a product placement ad, pple get distracted by familiar brand names.

it feels your image needs a second focus point, just one object (not too big/messy) to break up the focus on the phone (regardless of brand).

Thanks foxtwo, I got your point on the brand name part.

Status
Not open for further replies.