82mm ExpoDisc digital WB filter-Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

shs

Nov 9, 2005
Other than Cathay Photo, any other shops selling Expodisc? I wonder how much is 82mm ExpoDisc digital WB filter-Neutral in Singapore? Cheapest American Online Shop's pricing is US$104.95. About S$160. ;p

Anyone? :)

The Expodisc at Cathay Photo is way overpriced. There are no other places where you can purchase it.

Ordering the Expodisc online is a good way to save cost.

You're right, Photobum! The price is way overpriced. S$250 vs US$105. What to do? They are the only one selling here. Monopoly is no good for consumers! :angry: :cry:

The Expodisc at Cathay Photo is way overpriced. There are no other places where you can purchase it.

Ordering the Expodisc online is a good way to save cost.

do MO, can share shipping and most probably get better price.

I've never done a MO before. So, somebody here might want to organise one on behalf us. My thinking is to have the combination of 82mm version & step up rings, I think we can save plenty of $$$ with this.

I bought my ExpoDisc by mail order, cos at that time Cathy is not their local agent yet.

if now I need a expodisc, I would rather buy from Cathy, pay more to save the troubles and waiting time, unless they don't have the stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.