828 Close-Up Lens VCL-3358

Status
Not open for further replies.
me DCA lah... u think too highly of me already... me not broadcaster yet... :D

CP not yet replied. Anyway their norm is normally reply quite late

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

cathayph@pacific.net.sg

Message/delivery-status

Reporting-MTA: dns;cbn.com.sg
Received-From-MTA: dns;celebi
Arrival-Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:07:57 +0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;cathayph@pacific.net.sg
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;553 sorry, your envelope sender is in my
badmailfrom list for hosts without RR DNS (#5.7.1)

Forwarded Message [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase | Download File ]

To: cathayph@pacific.net.sg
Subject: I-Quotation Request
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:07:57 +0800

Name=xxx
Email=xxx
Telephone=
Fax=
Country=Singapore
Address=
Item1=F828 Close-Up Lens VCL-3358 3-Pcs
Item2=B+W UV slim filter
Item3=Sony Padded Shoulder Strap STP-SA
Item4=Sony 58mm Tele Conversion Lens 1.7x VCL-HGD1758
Item5=Sony 58mm Tele Conversion Lens VCL-HG1758

I think CP used a very funny form system... cos it send me tis, somehow i wonder y was i in their bad list...

Alamak paisei paisei. :sweat:
It is typo error, I didn't know I actually type CNA (Channel News Asia)
instead of DCA.

So, if no reply from Cathay Photo, how we go about it?
Any lobang elsewhere?

By the way, you also enquire about the Sony strap?
Dun think it is seeling in Singapore.

no harm asking for it too... i only see it in overseas site, mayb we could try MO for our sony brothers... (strange from far look like Song Brothers :D) wonder y sony sg dun bring tat in... it can be used with all F5xx F7xx F828... mayb even V1, cos the current strap really strain the neck & shoulder.

anybody sent to MS color? i guess mayb king tiger u try sending to CP as well... i think they added me to their hate list... cos normally i get the equote but i never print out & go there just buy direct... so they thought my email is just those ask song only...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no harm asking for it too... i only see it in overseas site, mayb we could try MO for our sony brothers... (strange from far look like Song Brothers :D) wonder y sony sg dun bring tat in... it can be used with all F5xx F7xx F828... mayb even V1, cos the current strap really strain the neck & shoulder.
anybody sent to MS color? i guess mayb king tiger u try sending to CP as well... i think they added me to their hate list... cos normally i get the equote but i never print out & go there just buy direct... so they thought my email is just those ask song only...

Just now, in the buy and sell Forum, there is one guy by the nick of jjtim selling converters, I have PM him if there is any Sony closeup lens, now waiting for his reply.
OK, I will also try call CP and see how it goes.
For the strap, I agree that the current one really strain our neck and shoulder.
Sometime, I prefer hand carry,wondering there is any suitable habdstrap for F828.

King Tiger said:
Just now, in the buy and sell Forum, there is one guy by the nick of jjtim selling converters, I have PM him if there is any Sony closeup lens, now waiting for his reply.
OK, I will also try call CP and see how it goes.
For the strap, I agree that the current one really strain our neck and shoulder.
Sometime, I prefer hand carry,wondering there is any suitable habdstrap for F828.

When I first got my 828, the strap that came with it was very uncomfortable. Even my skin at the neck areas was sensitive to it. So I got a good strap (OP/TECH USA). It is relatively elastic and very comfortable....highly washable too. It made the camera feels a lot lighter. Got it at only S$25.

ya, CP sells OpTech. A good strap last a long time & also help distribute the weight evenly... but i like to be like those nikon & canon guys... nikon with nikon strap, canon with canon strap... hehehe... sony with sony strap... unless lppl... only have optech den lppl get optech...

hehe... mayb you could ask AP... who else? btw how to get into the sales department of sony? think we go direct is better rite... hehe.. just hope there is guys who is working for sony sales to read this... they should get direct feedback from us genuine users of sony cameras

I've asked Alan Photo just the other day. The sales fella told me they do not carry sony accessories.

If you all are getting the Sony strap. Let me know. How much is it? USD$30? Quite expensive though. I already have the optech one, but the Sony one probably adds another +10 to the x-factor scale. :D

bernards said:
If you all are getting the Sony strap. Let me know. How much is it? USD$30? Quite expensive though. I already have the optech one, but the Sony one probably adds another +10 to the x-factor scale. :D

Bernard MO!!! :bigeyes:

I have no time nowadays to manage a MO lah. Takes at least a week to settle all the payment and distribute the wares. I am not around often enough.

I just checked out a few sites. Wah this shop is selling for US$20, but the shipping for 3 pieces is US$48! Those with stock are selling the straps for over US$30.

http://macworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=1272897

Check out the rating of Sony USA. It's only one bloody star! Sony USA can't be worse then Sony Singapore right? I had to threaten their customer service with legal action before I got service!

The last time I used vpost USA. Kenna ketok one big hole. I no longer have any confidence in them. So ordering from non-international shipping online stores is quite a hassle and everybody needs to be willing to pay extra for sudden hidden costs. Not to mention an extremely long shipping time.

i using pricegrabber too...

anyway... i think if we find a shop that sells the stuff we wan & ships to address in US, we can get Singpost to transport here, but den again, is that service from singpost trusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.