8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dEthANGeL

Jun 20, 2004
Siglap
Equally sickening la.... :rolleyes:

I just wish to serve my 2 years.. and don't come bother me anymore... i've done my part already. Don't come and disturb me.

dEthANGeL

Jun 20, 2004
Siglap
go for trackmill one... but pass liao no gift to buy cam stufs..
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You don't pass the rest of the stations also like that mar...

The threadmill one i heard they incline the machine and they set it at a constant speed, so you can't slow down. :dunno:

clarinet

Nov 16, 2004
strewberry farm
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You don't pass the rest of the stations also like that mar...

The threadmill one i heard they incline the machine and they set it at a constant speed, so you can't slow down. :dunno:
yea.. can't stop to tie shose laces too..

blazer_workz

May 8, 2006
ClubSNAP Community
go for trackmill one... but pass liao no gift to buy cam stufs..
actually RT is my choice..haha..get paid for doing half-f*** training..:bsmilie:
because of my medical status, even i pass oso no money one..and for going RT i get paid 10buck per session..20 session will earn me 200 bucks..:bsmilie: amount equivalent to silver..:bsmilie: but waste time:cry:

clarinet

Nov 16, 2004
strewberry farm
actually RT is my choice..haha..get paid for doing half-f*** training..:bsmilie:
because of my medical status, even i pass oso no money one..and for going RT i get paid 10buck per session..20 session will earn me 200 bucks..:bsmilie: amount equivalent to silver..:bsmilie: but waste time:cry:
like that also can... what status??

dEthANGeL

Jun 20, 2004
Siglap
Sian loh .. RT weekend still have to forgo those lovely model shoots :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom