who is the want-to-choing? :think:
ladies man - madmacs? :think:

:dunno:

madmacs said:

So early in the morning and u go
:think:

gtg...shooting time..haha i love morning portriats..:devil:

wah, geno so early go out shooting liaoz.. so fun.. >.<

me have lots of assignment to do... hiaz..

Think i need to clear the air and have to get this off my chest once and for all.

To those that are not happy with me....please shoot me here and now.

I've got a couple of "nasty" SMSes today which I feel I need clear up...

For what reason you may be wondering... - Lateness. It was something in the past and I was really apologetic about it and I had my reasons. Fine, there would be certain inviduals that are particular about punctuality, once again I apologise, but please, stop bringing up the the past where I have already apologised about.

To that invidual - if you're not happy about the past incidents and still spreading bad reputation about me. All i've got to say is, i've already apologised, what more do you want from me? What do you gain in spreading this? Are you paid to spread this?

To the person who smsed me - I'm seriously turned off by the way you put it across to me. I'm not sure its in a joking manner or a "friendly" manner. But whichever way it is, I've let another indivual see the SMSes and he also feels offended by the way you've worded it.

I've said and i'll say it again. I've already apologised. What do you want me to do? What do you get out of maring my reputation? Instead of gossipping behind my back, doing things secretly, why not lay out the cards here and settle everything?

Think i need to clear the air and have to get this off my chest once and for all.

For what reason you may be wondering... - Lateness. It was something in the past and I was really apologetic about it and I had my reasons. Fine, there would be certain inviduals that are particular about punctuality, once again I apologise, but please, stop bringing up the the past where I have already apologised about.

To that invidual - if you're not happy about the past incidents and still spreading bad reputation about me. All i've got to say is, i've already apologised, what more do you want from me? What do you gain in spreading this? Are you paid to spread this?

To the person who smsed me - I'm seriously turned off by the way you put it across to me. I'm not sure its in a joking manner or a "friendly" manner. But whichever way it is, I've let another indivual see the SMSes and he also feels offended by the way you've worded it.

I've said and i'll say it again. I've already apologised. What do you want me to do? What do you get out of maring my reputation? Instead of gossipping behind my back, doing things secretly, why not lay out the cards here and settle everything?

U looking for tfcd issit...onz..tmr i shoot u loh..meet sbg 9am can?

:devil:

U looking for tfcd issit...onz..tmr i shoot u loh..meet sbg 9am can?

:devil:

:sweat:

but anyway, dun know what's its about too... since the person sms you, maybe just sms back? ~chill~ :)

i just noticed, whats with the number at the back of the names when we quote ah?

but anyway, dun know what's its about too... since the person sms you, maybe just sms back? ~chill~ :)

i just noticed, whats with the number at the back of the names when we quote ah?

no idea.. something new... got the new multi quote function also :bsmilie:

maybe tis week 4D number?

:think:

haiyas. you live your life your way. don't really bother bout what ppls say la. sometimes even if i'm late, i will try to let them know. if they really can't understand then too bad. that's what NS taught me. to bond and live together and get things done. that's the issue. since you've already apologised, i don't see what's the point about that person gossiping then.

Status
Not open for further replies.