8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
database still having problems :think: :rolleyes:

yesterday seems to have problems... Geez..

wah... Geno got powerful nose sia.. :bsmilie:

morning..... was walking hm yday.... i realised tat e sunflowers outside smu all die liao... shld hv taken it earlier... :cry:

All dying already la ... iMF how long only... all for show ..after that they clear.. they plant back the weed-like-grass... :rolleyes:

All dying already la ... iMF how long only... all for show ..after that they clear.. they plant back the weed-like-grass... :rolleyes:
weed like grass?? or grass like weed??

haha IMF is the biggest WAYANG in Singapore..bigger than NDP..:)

:bsmilie: somehow they wayang to get more wayang acts in future.... brings in ppl to come here n spend $$...

Did they spend? Thought retail stores in Suntec KBKB.... not enough business... :think: :think:

Did they spend? Thought retail stores in Suntect KBKB.... not enough business... :think: :think:

:dunno: there really like dead city.....saw on CNA got fashion show for the imf tai tais...mayb they spent discreetly thru other means...

now they wayang to whole world liao ...so hoping ppl will want to come here....

:dunno: there really like dead city.....saw on CNA got fashion show for the imf tai tais...mayb they spent discreetly thru other means...

now they wayang to whole world liao ...so hoping ppl will want to come here....

Publicity using "our" $$$$.

I go away so many days only so few posts!:p

Agreed. Spend a lot of $ to show that the dot on the map can do it.

waiting for you to come back to post ma... :bsmilie:

anyone knows of any software that can add those speech bubbles thingy to photos? I know acidbyte got do it before, but he's using Mac.. :( anyone knows of one thats compatible for windows..?

Status
Not open for further replies.