8 GP 1600mAH rechargeable batteries plus charger at $29.90

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Carrefour is selling 8 GP 1600mAH batteries with charger and free backpack at $29.90 only. Bot it today. Salesgirl said only available at Carrefour. Hurry! Still has quite a lot of stock, but saw many pple grabbing.

Originally posted by LifeWorld
Carrefour is selling 8 GP 1600mAH batteries with charger and free backpack at $29.90 only. Bot it today. Salesgirl said only available at Carrefour. Hurry! Still has quite a lot of stock, but saw many pple grabbing.

WAH!! This is super cheap!

mind if I move this thread to "Equipment & Services Price Bazaar". seems a bit more appropriate there..

$29.90 is a good price to pay for the charger, 8 batteries and backpack. now you just need to sell the charger to recover some money :)

Originally posted by mpenza
mind if I move this thread to "Equipment & Services Price Bazaar". seems a bit more appropriate there..

$29.90 is a good price to pay for the charger, 8 batteries and backpack. now you just need to sell the charger to recover some money :)

Hey thnx.
Nah, gave the GP charger to a friend. It's a 16hr charger.

If I buy again then I got 3 GP chargers liao... I think i'll be more interested in the 1 hour charger, i'm lossing too much charge keeping the batts in the bag for so long.... need to top them up rapidly before shooting days. 1 quick charger not enough. Then if I buy flash, need 4 more for the flash...

Originally posted by Flare
If I buy again then I got 3 GP chargers liao... I think i'll be more interested in the 1 hour charger, i'm lossing too much charge keeping the batts in the bag for so long.... need to top them up rapidly before shooting days. 1 quick charger not enough. Then if I buy flash, need 4 more for the flash...

Like what mpenza suggested, sell the charger and keep the batteries.

Went to Carrefour today to buy the GP batteries... Its $39.90 with free backpack. Did I missed the promotion ??

:dunno:

Too late. I asked the cashier she said its only for some nite sales thingy until Saturday nite. Its confirmed selling at $39.90. :bheart:

they had a whole rack of it when i was there........

didn't know it was a promotional item.......

but the 16hr charge is starting to get a little irritating..... :)

Very jia lat man... if i buy more battery = i need more memory... damme.. jia lat

Status
Not open for further replies.