7th SAFRA Photographer of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopic

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
Calling all local photography enthusiasts! Participate in the "7th SAFRA Photographer of the Year Competition" and stand to win attractive cash prizes, Nikon & Epson products totalling $15,000!

One of the top nation-wide photo competitions, the Champion will win a $1,000 cash voucher, Nikon D2H DSLR camera worth $6,500, Epson Stylus Photo RX510 printer and a unique Challenge Trophy!

Five Merit Award winners will also bring home a Nikon Coolpix 4200 digital camera & $200 cash voucher each. On top of that, five Consolation Prize winners will receive an Epson Stylus CX3100 printer and $200 cash voucher each.

So start capturing those "prize-winning" shots now!

Important Rules

1. There is no limit in the number of submissions per participant, who must be Singaporean or a permanent resident.

2. Print must be in either Monochrome or Colour. Submissions must be in 8R or Super 8R size prints, mounted separately on a cardboard with a 2.5cm border.

3. Each submission must be in a set of 4 prints and must reflect 4 different themes from the following:

a) Architecture;
b) Culture & Tradition;
c) Digital Imaging;
d) Macro / Close-Up;
e) Nature;
f) Night Scene;
g) People; and
h) Sports

4. Manipulation of photos is only allowed for the "Digital Imaging" Theme.

5. A fee of $5.00 (GST not included) per entry/submission is payable for non-SAFRA Photographic Club members.

6. Print submissions should be hand-delivered to SAFRA Photographic Club office starting from Wed 15 Dec 2004 to the following address:-

SAFRA Photographic Club Office (Level 3)
SAFRA Mount Faber
2 Telok Blangah Way
Singapore 098803
(Office is open between 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm on weekdays)

7. Closing date for print submissions is Friday, 31 Dec 2004, 12noon.

The above rules do not represent the full set of terms and conditions for the 7th SAFRA Photographer of the Year Competition. The full set of terms and conditions are stated in the application form. Email to plawrence@safra.org.sg for the registration form.

This event is proudly brought to you by SAFRA Photographic Club and generously sponsored by Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd and Epson Singapore Pte Ltd.

any idea if we still own the copy right of the photos summitted? Or they can publish the photos without giving the photog his/her credit (i am not looking for montary return)?

denniskee said:
any idea if we still own the copy right of the photos summitted? Or they can publish the photos without giving the photog his/her credit (i am not looking for montary return)?
Wish to know also...

'3. Each submission must be in a set of 4 prints and must reflect 4 different themes from the following:

a) Architecture;
b) Culture & Tradition;
c) Digital Imaging;
d) Macro / Close-Up;
e) Nature;
f) Night Scene;
g) People; and
h) Sports
'

Pardon my Ignorance, but newbie here. I dun really understand this point. 4 prints?? Does that mean I must have 4 pics per theme or 4 pics from the 4 themes for submission. Thanks in advance :)

You have to submit a set of 4 prints with 4 different themes.

Don't forget:
A fee of $5.00 (GST not included) per entry/submission is payable for non-SAFRA Photographic Club members....

Join SAFRAPC NOW............................

In fact the registration form has stated that the sbumission date is 15 Dec 2004, but there are some people getting ready to submit their entries already.

Status
Not open for further replies.