7th Mth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi bro,its now the chinese 7th mth Aka ghost mth.Is phototaking ppl burning offering, dinner events & the stages OK? Anything i should know and whats never to do?

Pls advice this "banana" thx

Hi bro,its now the chinese 7th mth Aka ghost mth.Is phototaking ppl burning offering, dinner events & the stages OK? Anything i should know and whats never to do?

Pls advice this "banana" thx
If you don't want ghosts and spirits waking you up in the middle of the night, I suggest you stay away from taking pictures of people burning hell money and making offerings.

Legoz

Mar 7, 2008
Go stage your own offerrings. Give respect to the real ones and dont disturb them. =)
=)

MaZaCA

Dec 22, 2007
you might capture some pretty good shots if you do... but then again, it might not be a good idea to do that....

glenncain

May 23, 2006
or a 200mm and above range will do the trick, tactfully.

wranger

Mar 24, 2007
UK | TWN
You will not have any problem do anything you mentioned.

glenncain

May 23, 2006
and when you do so, remember to post all the picture so that we can play "Spot Wally"

ok, just joking~

phileo

May 13, 2008
how about those traditional chinese wayang or puppet shows??
I love those, it should be safe to take photos of those right.. Do post reply if you know of such shows, the only one i've seen is at a field near redhill mrt.

wranger

Mar 24, 2007
UK | TWN
how about those traditional chinese wayang or puppet shows??
I love those, it should be safe to take photos of those right.. Do post reply if you know of such shows, the only one i've seen is at a field near redhill mrt.

Yes, you are safe to photography them, but try not to use flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom