7th month(Hungry Ghost mth) photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
as we all know, the chinese 7th mth aka hungry ghost mth is coming.

wonder does any1 have any eerie experience taking shoots at night during the 7th mth.

post ur experiences here.

and pls rmb to take care every1 during this mth. shoot wisely.

:( unfortunately, I have been taking photos in the cemetery on hungry ghost festival at nite for 2 yrs now, nothing unusual cropz up... Probably will be doing it again this year again and I won't put any hope in capturing anything unusual either...;)

as we all know, the chinese 7th mth aka hungry ghost mth is coming.

wonder does any1 have any eerie experience taking shoots at night during the 7th mth.

post ur experiences here.

and pls rmb to take care every1 during this mth. shoot wisely.

I always rubberband 3 sticks of incense on my camera when I go out shooting in the nights of Seventh Month.

I also carry fruits and joss papers inside my camera bag just in case I want to offer thanks for the photo opportunities.

Good luck and have fun!

just burn some paper 1DMKII, D3X, A900 and some WOW lenses for offering, "good brothers" will grand you many tak kong photos opportunities.

I always rubberband 3 sticks of incense on my camera when I go out shooting in the nights of Seventh Month.

I also carry fruits and joss papers inside my camera bag just in case I want to offer thanks for the photo opportunities.

Good luck and have fun!

Hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I better don't joke about this, cause I boh ji one :sweat:

Hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I better don't joke about this, cause I boh ji one :sweat:

Nevermind, just offer urself to the "Brother & Sisters" .. lolx

Nevermind, just offer urself to the "Brother & Sisters" .. lolx

I is 'bai gu jin', they don't like one :sticktong

Sorry sorry, don't joke don't joke :bsmilie:

Been to plenty abandoned places in the middle of the night till early morning taking photos. Nothing unusual, orbs, dust, "unidentified and cannot be proven to be paranormal" shapes. Maybe you can get those. Hehe :bsmilie:

i captured a few images of spirits during one of my few visits to the chinese cemetery.
it was caught by a film camera without flash. i dont remember how i got it becos it was
juz ordinary random shots. i still hv the negative with me for proof in case ppl start telling
me is an art of editing. i posted it in my blog. :embrass:

i captured a few images of spirits during one of my few visits to the chinese cemetery.
it was caught by a film camera without flash. i dont remember how i got it becos it was
juz ordinary random shots. i still hv the negative with me for proof in case ppl start telling
me is an art of editing. i posted it in my blog. :embrass:

Can post here?

:bsmilie:... can I suggest also burn some CD after you burn the photos into them...maybe they also like TFCD.....:bsmilie:

Can post here?

can can...but mine is with digital manipulation one....:sweatsm:

2760071259_f5b9044ab4.jpg

Oh..this one no manipulation...but need to lie down on the tomb to frame...:sweat:

2765069659_a09ccef4ed.jpg

Last edited:
i just hope very much that i dun see them in any of my frames.. wahaha

not looking to play real life fatal frame. hehe

:( unfortunately, I have been taking photos in the cemetery on hungry ghost festival at nite for 2 yrs now, nothing unusual cropz up... Probably will be doing it again this year again and I won't put any hope in capturing anything unusual either...;)

try going alone ;)

Coming coming and coming....!

Status
Not open for further replies.