7th KT Outing : SengKang No Man Land (27/08/2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
15.jpg

OK CSers, here the group photo.

13.jpg

2nd Row : ellery, Andy Ho, Serendipity, ___, kniveswood, ___, Hawkeyes, Snowspeeder, icarus, Bobman, terence0023, ashleyy, drumma, Chickentang, GeckoZ, Francis247, ____

1st Row : King Tiger, John Teoh, Cheng Sing, S11loop, LeiNaj, Ricky, Merciless Knight, T16

For those unname one, pardon my poor memory, please undate if you know their nicks.

Btw, the Lion is missing, dun know where he go.

King Tiger said:
OK FGers, here the group photo.

13.jpg

2nd Row : ellery, Andy Ho, Serendipity, ___, kniveswood, ___, Hawkeyes, Snowspeeder, icarus, Bobman, terence0023, ashleyy, drumma, Chickentang, GeckoZ, Francis247, ____

1st Row : King Tiger, John Teoh, Cheng Sing, S11loop, LeiNaj, Ricky, Merciless Knight, T16

For those unname one, pardon my poor memory, please undate if you know their nicks.

Pai seh I cannot turn up. Already informed Grand Jedi Master KT by 3pm yesterday.

Glad you all enjoyed Ulu Seng Kang, the home to many of us.

My admiration for KT to organise this and for coming back so strongly despite what happened last year. :sweatsm:

Three cheers for KT:thumbsup:

Seng Kang is also a place where plenty of herons and egrets come. I am not a birder at all. Only have max. 200mm. But you can catch some birds and also the barn owl. It once flew just in front of me. But my cam was in my bag already.:sweatsm:

125682894_fc66d47515.jpg

Opps.....so sorry for absening in the group photo...I have waited at the bridge since 6pm+ but still no one show up.....at the end I got to go off first.......wify was chasing me home :lovegrin:

lion king and me at the other side of the bridge lah.. waiting for sky to turn dark, so he can take his nite shot. btw, i'm e fatty with red cap.

icarus said:
only 1 newbie shot usable :

DSC_8079.jpg

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

wah icarus, ur fast man. noticed that u posted shortly after I got home. Nice pic and natural colors :thumbsup:

niki said:
my cmi shots..
nice outing, but i too shy to go sae hi to everyone..

Nature's Open Pod

I like the open pod, rich colours and depth and I agree wif drumma that its natural state attracts me too :thumbsup:

Lion king said:
Gavin, least you could do was pushed in my paunch b4 posting:bsmilie:
Nice meeting you guys and thanks to KT for organising this.
Though I feel it was kinda short for a proper shoot.
My humble shots...

casting
casting_filtered.jpg

This picture is fantastik, the net catched the lights ... swee :thumbsup:

Francis247 said:
Hi KT

Thanks for organising the outing.

Enjoyed myself even though it is very tiring.

Here is my shot to share with the rest.

DSC_4302_1.jpg

Hi Francis, I like the way the sun lights get filtered. Nice golden colours :thumbsup:

13.jpg

2nd Row : ellery, Andy Ho, Serendipity, ___, kniveswood, ___, Hawkeyes, Snowspeeder, icarus, Bobman, terence0023, ashleyy, drumma, Chickentang, GeckoZ, Francis247, shan

For those unname one, pardon my poor memory, please update if you know their nicks.

*updated shan to the list, thanks*

King Tiger said:

13.jpg

Paiseh paiseh:embrass:
Forgot there was suppose to be a group photo.
So sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.