Meeting place and time: Meet 6.15pm straight at Labrador Park Entrance

Things to bring:
1) Camera
3) Filters (Good to have)
4) Drinking Water (optional)
5) Tripod (MUST)
6) Lenses (Any landscape lenses)
7) Remote (Good to have)

Please register your interest via whatsapp or sms @ 94743534. Last slot left.

Last edited:
Confirm Namelist:
1) Gin
2) Ryan Zhang
3) Vincent Valentine
4) Suresh
5) Gunston Gkgun
6) Martin Yon
7) Wee ck (CS)
8) Tien (CS)
9) Adhay (CS)
10) Avinash (CS)
11) Justin (CS)
12) <-- Last slot left --->

Last edited:
i am interested to attend, but as this is my first time, can pros pls advise what kinda gear to bring other than camera and tripod. lol. What filters would be best? and what's a landscape lens?

I have a Nex system with the standard lenses (16-50 and 18-200), other than that i have a wide range of canon FD prime lenses (from 24mm onwards). Please do advise what kinda stuff to bring so i can get ready without looking like a kiasu bear. Thanks in advance!

Icebear78:

Hi there, firstly thank you for showing interest in our event. We arent pros, we are just the organisers for the event. Our photography society philosophy is to share knowledge and most important to have fun and take away something from the event that will help you to improve your shots. Some of our members are new to sunset photography and as organisers we will do our best to guide you along during the event. As this is a landscape photography event a wide angle lens is more suitable and we as organisers will advise our members to bring along a lens that they own that is closer to a wide angle. For filters you may want to bring along a Natural-Density (ND) filters to give greater flexibility to change the aperture, exposure time and/or motion blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions.

Understand that you have a Nex system, you may want to bring along lens that can provide you with a wide angle converge. The Nex System comes with a 1.5x Crop Sensor according to the specifications i google on the internet, so a good lens that i recommend to bring along will be your 16-50 and a 24 mm. You may also bring along any FD prime lens above the 50 - 85 mm range as backup just in case you want a tighter composite.

Thank you. As slots are limited please do register your interest early.

Confirm Namelist:
1) Gin
2) Ryan Zhang
3) Vincent Valentine
4) Suresh
5) Gunston Gkgun
6) Wee ck
7) Tien
8) Abhay
9) Avinash
10)icebear (first time newbie!)

Icebear78:

Hi there, firstly thank you for showing interest in our event. We arent pros, we are just the organisers for the event. Our photography society philosophy is to share knowledge and most important to have fun and take away something from the event that will help you to improve your shots. Some of our members are new to sunset photography and as organisers we will do our best to guide you along during the event. As this is a landscape photography event a wide angle lens is more suitable and we as organisers will advise our members to bring along a lens that they own that is closer to a wide angle. For filters you may want to bring along a Natural-Density (ND) filters to give greater flexibility to change the aperture, exposure time and/or motion blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions.

Understand that you have a Nex system, you may want to bring along lens that can provide you with a wide angle converge. The Nex System comes with a 1.5x Crop Sensor according to the specifications i google on the internet, so a good lens that i recommend to bring along will be your 16-50 and a 24 mm. You may also bring along any FD prime lens above the 50 - 85 mm range as backup just in case you want a tighter composite.

Thank you. As slots are limited please do register your interest early.

thank you for your advise! I have registered above! :)

i will bring along the NEX 16mm, FD prime 24mm and 16-50mm.
Unfortunately my ND filters are still enroute.. :( doubt it'll be in time for the coming friday. will a CPL help? i have a CPL for my 16-50. the rest of my lenses only have UV or no filter. :(

Hi which part of Labrador Park should we meet ? At the entrance or costal line ?
If you could point at a specific area, we could find from the map. I've never been there, and the park is quite big.