KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
:heart: Victorian Fantasy :heart:

Date : 7th january 2007 ( Sunday )
Time : 1537 hrs to 1837 hrs
Model : Qiao Ling
Outfits : 2 (causal + victorian), got enough time will go for 1 more costume.
Cost : $60.00
Special : Outdoor strobe + reflectors + Costume + MUA provided ..etc.

P/S: No videography allowed for this shoot out, my apology in case there is any.

Those interest kindly PM me for details .. :)

71774973.jpg

Looks cool! What's the photographers to model ratio?

Sorry.. Can I suggest that u change it to the morning shoot as I really wanna join but I do have a private shoot in the afternoon from 3 to 6pm??;p

Sorry.. Can I suggest that u change it to the morning shoot as I really wanna join but I do have a private shoot in the afternoon from 3 to 6pm??;p

Sorry .. at the moment I cant .. unless got more ppl request then I see how to arrange .. :sweat:

:thumbsup:....bro upgrade to organiser liao :)

No lar.. many would have known me been organising closed door photoshoots long ago .. :D

Opening this theme shoot to public mah .. next time go direct .. ;)

Thanks....

Hahahaha :thumbsup: But hor, KO we must know that we use CS to make money. So next time when CS need models for CS event, we can help to sponsor model.

Don't forget the water we drunk from hor.... :)

Upz!

KO, what is Victorian fantasy?

Hahahaha :thumbsup: But hor, KO we must know that we use CS to make money. So next time when CS need models for CS event, we can help to sponsor model.

Don't forget the water we drunk from hor.... :)

Upz!

huh ??? :dunno:

I is not making money lar .. special costumes imported from overseas needs cost to recover mah .. :bsmilie:

More costumes on the ways .. but I needs the right models to wear them .. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.