7th Dec Super LOW Budget Sport theme $20 only ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are these "models"?

definitely younger than u..

Good sense of humor. I am sure they are, if not, did they find the fountain of youth?

I am asking the question once again. How old are the models?

If I were one of the photographers that day, I will check the the model's IC.

u have totally no rights to check the IC of another person unless u are a police or someone on official duty. :thumbsd:

Good sense of humor. I am sure they are, if not, did they find the fountain of youth?

thank you for your concern.. you are welcome to join in to check

How old are these "models"?

are u asking about age? as far as i know.. u did shoot a girl one month ago in your own home studio and she is only 15 years old...yours is indoor.. the TS is outdoor, whose shoot has more doubts? and did u check her IC? :confused:

dp is too arrogant to care abt that.

the feel that dp has given me always is that he is arrogant.

Haha, as young as I can feel that they are still sucking milk bottles everynight. But does it really matter? I seriously dunno. Does nowaday people who organise all these events really cares and have special thoughts for these girls?

The objectives is to create a session for all to pay $ to enjoy, despite it's just :bigeyes:, or pure photography. The girls in return have fun, and get part of the $ for them to keep the economy going.

That's what the raw world is about. It's just an exchange of $ and what you are suppose to get. How many really bother how I/me/you/he/him/she/her will feel and the impact?

Cheers!

I am quite sure one of them is not 18 but this is not nude or even lingerie shoot but casual shoot. Age really matters? :dunno:

As long as both parties agree, nothing much to debate about actually. Just enjoy the shoot bah.:thumbsup:

QUOTE=takeshi.lum;4584788]the feel that dp has given me always is that he is arrogant.[/QUOTE]

I thought in UK CR7:devil: is very Arrogant,but here we have a CR7:devil: too...:blah::bsmilie::blah:"Just for laugh for the long weekend."

I DON'T think so.....
QUOTE=takeshi.lum;4584788]the feel that dp has given me always is that he is arrogant.

I thought in UK CR7:devil: is very Arrogant,but here we have a CR7:devil: too...:"Just for laugh for the long weekend."

totally dunoe wat u are trying to say. senseless and pointless post.

so u mean a stranger on the street can just ask for ur IC? i dun believe so.

GUYS sms me for last min slot for tml morning's shoot... 84157830.. thanks

How's the shoot this afternoon? Glad you guys enjoy yourselves. :)

:) DP, don't jump to any conclusions and don't be overly sensitive. Candleghost is a trustworthy organizer. He takes good care of the girls and the girls respect him. Generally, I think this is a big problem in CS. You have not even met the organizer in the first place and you immediate put your wild imagination on that person.

After exams, it is normal for young guns to come out to work. Be they 7-11, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Noel's Gifts packers, coffeeshops, or modeling, it is all the same. All it takes is a bad manager to exploit and bully these girls. Working in Macs or pubs or as hotel chambermaids do not mean they are any better than working as models. They have equal opportunities to get exploited.

Give candleghost a break. If you have any issues, just pm him or go down to his shoot someday and ask the girls yourself, right? DP, I feel that you are getting personal with candleghost already. It is not very nice to ram people's thread like that. :)

How's the shoot this afternoon? Glad you guys enjoy yourselves. :)

:) DP, don't jump to any conclusions and don't be overly sensitive. Candleghost is a trustworthy organizer. He takes good care of the girls and the girls respect him. Generally, I think this is a big problem in CS. You have not even met the organizer in the first place and you immediate put your wild imagination on that person.

After exams, it is normal for young guns to come out to work. Be they 7-11, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Noel's Gifts packers, coffeeshops, or modeling, it is all the same. All it takes is a bad manager to exploit and bully these girls. Working in Macs or pubs or as hotel chambermaids do not mean they are any better than working as models. They have equal opportunities to get exploited.

Give candleghost a break. If you have any issues, just pm him or go down to his shoot someday and ask the girls yourself, right? DP, I feel that you are getting personal with candleghost already. It is not very nice to ram people's thread like that. :)

thanks leejay for the explanation :D

Well said leejay.

Candleghost is a very responsible organiser, his models are nice and friendly. As long as they can do it, they will do it. Like what leejay has mentioned, u havnt even met the organiser and u are shooting him down. This is a very unfair assumption to candleghost.

Personally for myself, I started working when I was 15 at a restaurant. This is just trying to earn some pocket money so as not to burden my parents as both of them are low income earners. So what is wrong with teens working to earn some living? Be it as a waiter, cashier, server, model, packer or sales assistant, they are all earning a proper income.

Candleghost is indeed a very nice and good organiser. Although I joined only 1 of his shoot, he was willing to teach me on some areas of PP and helped me with my personal shoot.

I sincerely thank candleghost for his help.

Well said leejay.

Candleghost is a very responsible organiser, his models are nice and friendly. As long as they can do it, they will do it. Like what leejay has mentioned, u havnt even met the organiser and u are shooting him down. This is a very unfair assumption to candleghost.

Personally for myself, I started working when I was 15 at a restaurant. This is just trying to earn some pocket money so as not to burden my parents as both of them are low income earners. So what is wrong with teens working to earn some living? Be it as a waiter, cashier, server, model, packer or sales assistant, they are all earning a proper income.

Candleghost is indeed a very nice and good organiser. Although I joined only 1 of his shoot, he was willing to teach me on some areas of PP and helped me with my personal shoot.

I sincerely thank candleghost for his help.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.