7th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
It has been quite a while since the last CanonGraphers outing was held.

I shall propose the 7th outing to be held at Khatib Bongsu.

What do you see there? It's a nature reserve where you can find species of birds, macro such as insects or flora/fauna, people/structure at the fishing house. It's a 2km trekking from the entrance, so be prepared to sweat a lot.

Even if you are not shooting, do join us for a nature walk where you can breathe in some fresh air and to get away from the city life for a short while.

Date : 4 Feb 2006
Time : 0700 hours
Meeting Place : Yishun MRT, station control
Things to bring : Bottle drink, camera gear, light tripod.

This outing is opened to CanonGraphers only.

Sounds great! Not sure if I'll be in town, but I'll try to make it if I am.

Have sent email booking place for 2.

Hi USM,

Yes, count me in. Roughly how long will it take?

Steplim said:
Hi USM,

Yes, count me in. Roughly how long will it take?

Most likely ends at noon. 4-5 hours of trekking and shooting are more than enough. :sweat:

canongraphers mean slr and dslr users only or open to canon p&s and prosumers too?

aloyteo said:
canongraphers mean slr and dslr users only or open to canon p&s and prosumers too?

eh while you are on that... anyone will complain if i bring my tiny nikon 5400 P&S with my 350D?

slaam said:
eh while you are on that... anyone will complain if i bring my tiny nikon 5400 P&S with my 350D?

That's sacrilige - you don't keep them in the same bag do you? :nono:

So sorry,working on Sat.Cannot go outing with you guys out there.So Happy shooting

cyber_m0nkey said:
That's sacrilige - you don't keep them in the same bag do you? :nono:
HAHAHA... there is a divider.. so I try to make sure that the nikoness doesn't contaminate the purity of canon... [Can't touch this... MC hammer ]

haha seriously its gonna be a spare cam prob for my gf to use.. dun think she would be happy if I force my eos 88 (film) on her so that she can go...

Sounds like fun.

That's OK, I'll bring some holy water and a silver bullet just in case ;)

slaam said:
HAHAHA... there is a divider.. so I try to make sure that the nikoness doesn't contaminate the purity of canon... [Can't touch this... MC hammer ]

haha seriously its gonna be a spare cam prob for my gf to use.. dun think she would be happy if I force my eos 88 (film) on her so that she can go...

After all the sweating, where's the mood to take good pictures?

great see you all there gordon

waileong said:
After all the sweating, where's the mood to take good pictures?

Hahaha... nobody asking you to walk and walk until you sweat so much that you can't even hold your camera. We are taking photos while trekking to the end point. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.