7even

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
the seven deadly sins of photography

WRATH - You choped your place 3 hours in advance, you set up your camera nicely to take some memorable shots, and POW.... some %^!$@ ladder gang pops up and blocks your view.

GREED - You are still not satisfied even after you own LF, MF, Canikolympentasony, M43, P&S and all the 10,000 lenses on the planet.

SLOTH - You are too lazy to Google "what new camera should I buy?"

PRIDE - You are convinced that your photos and equipment are far superior to everyone else's, and how dare anybody dare to critique or criticise them?

LUST - You slavishly sign up, week after week, for all the nudebikinilingerie shoots available, fantasize about the models and make indecent proposals in true GWC fashion

ENVY - You just hate it when somebody else wins the photo competition, shoots the sexier model, or owns a more expensive camera.

GLUTTONY - You do not know how to shoot less than 10fps all the time. Your motto is "anything, anyhow, anywhere also must whack".

:bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

bravo ... u hit 7 nails on the head :thumbsup:

the seven deadly sins of photography

WRATH - You choped your place 3 hours in advance, you set up your camera nicely to take some memorable shots, and POW.... some %^!$@ ladder gang pops

this one is not wrathful enough..

must have you pushing all their ladders down and beating them to a pulp with the ladders, then will bring out the essence of wrath :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i'm guilty of #2, thankfully, i keep my bbb virus under wraps by sss first.

Last edited:
hahas nice one bro !!
esp the last part !

wonder whats in photography heaven??
do they loan out d3s / 1dmk4 there ????

No...they will give you a little film disposable cameras to use since you won't be "affected" by the seven photography sins.

wah.. I've not commited any sins.. I think I'll go to photography heaven!

lying is the eighth sin! :bsmilie:

this one is not wrathful enough..

must have you pushing all their ladders down and beating them to a pulp with the ladders, then will bring out the essence of wrath :bsmilie:

wow....remind us never to block your view as you are taking your landscapes......scary man!!! :eek:

hahas nice one bro !!
esp the last part !

wonder whats in photography heaven??
do they loan out d3s / 1dmk4 there ????

hrmmm..... don't think photography is needed in heaven, somehow... :bsmilie:

my version of sloth is...
"got camera, weather bloody nice, still choose to sleep instead going out shooting... at the end of the day APAD can not continue because not enough stock... :'(

Nice one bro :thumbsup::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.