7D Tanglin Hill or OBH is now officially an "arrest if trespass" zone.

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Sorry if it is old news.

10155212_10152297652368166_1324741909_n.jpg

7D Tanglin Hill or OBH has gone the way of CGH and is now officially an "arrest if trespass" zone. Please spread it around in case anyone is planning photoshoots there. Guess this is what happens when such places become very public knowledge and people go there without being responsible like taking out the trash they bring in or moving objects here and there for "composition". Its also been flooded with photographers in recent time who use it for their abandoned building shoot and most of them might be inexperienced with the danger of doing photoshoot in abandoned locations. Thankfully have a few more places that are similar but still very low key.

Mind sharing some of these other locations?
Thks
Sorry if it is old news.

10155212_10152297652368166_1324741909_n.jpg

7D Tanglin Hill or OBH has gone the way of CGH and is now officially an "arrest if trespass" zone. Please spread it around in case anyone is planning photoshoots there. Guess this is what happens when such places become very public knowledge and people go there without being responsible like taking out the trash they bring in or moving objects here and there for "composition". Its also been flooded with photographers in recent time who use it for their abandoned building shoot and most of them might be inexperienced with the danger of doing photoshoot in abandoned locations. Thankfully have a few more places that are similar but still very low key.

Thks

Interesting that you ask in an open, public forum after TS mentioned that the closure of OBH was possibly due to knowledge of such places being too open and irresponsible handling/venturing into the area. I guess everyone has the "oh let me barge in quickly before it's closed" mentality, only resulting in fewer and fewer places being available. :)

Last edited:
Thks

No. That is all.

The last time I shared locations resulted in stepped-up security and arrests made in the private property, and I can only blame myself for this consequence. Funny how people like to jump from thread to thread, especially in the landscape section, for the purpose of posting irritating questions about location details. I'd much rather prefer to be seen as a selfish person then be the cause for another closure.

I'm done being nice and explaining the rationale behind not sharing the locations of private property ever since people say nasty, passive-aggressive stuff like 'oh, photographers like you tend not to share locations one, i can understand :)' or 'why? scare people go there take better shot den u?' to me, so no more Mr. Nice-Guy from me anymore. Down-rate me if you wish though! :bsmilie:

Have fun searching on Google Maps!

Last edited:
5 arrested?

Come on, admit. Who kena pls kee chiu...;)

Mind sharing some of these other locations? Thks

People ask to be discreet u go ask to share openly. Win liao lor.

Last edited:
5 arrested?

Come on, admit. Who kena pls kee chiu...;)

I always bring models there to shoot past midnight.

No one kacau me except the legless floating beings who don't report on me. :bsmilie:

Must give ample offerings to please the spirits wherever you want to shoot.

Last edited:
I always bring models there to shoot past midnight.

No one kacau me except the legless floating beings who don't report on me. :bsmilie:

Must give ample offerings to please the spirits wherever you want to shoot.

They want to report also no one stays put in the station to note their complaint... :bsmilie: