:: ... ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazer

Nov 6, 2003
sg
www.jazerstudio.com
I dun know how to title this , but i like this image and i just want to share it with you guys. Enjoy
:: ... ::
walk.jpg

:: Ssssshhh ::

jap2.jpg

Jaze! *drools*

Love them both.. For the mood..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love the moods the two photos evoke.

The 1st one is sooooo long... ;) But I was pleasantly surprised by it :thumbsup: Did you do a wide shot and cropped off the sides to create this effect?

Hmm.. Just thot I'd add..

2nd pic.. The dustbin and shack on the left side are a tad bit distractin..

But I wouldn't nitpick so much on tht.. Cos the overall mood is still good..

p/s: Who's the dude man.. *wipes my drool*

Vamp , Glad u like it .. yeah i totally agree with you on the dustbins .. can't help it .. keke .. He's JAP , so go ahead and drool some more .. but he wayyyyyyyyy too young for you ( actually age is no issue for ladies huh)

Jia waNG> thanks for the comment .. yes , it was a rather wide portrait shot and i just cropped off the unnecessary bits .

outstandin work... wad i feel lah
really like the glistening light from the first and the mood of the second.
but dun u think the pics r a bit too large for the screen? i think majority of us using 1024x768. i kept scrolling the first image till i cant really see the overall composition :bsmilie:
cool pics! congrats :)

(eh why, jap esp desirable meh hehe)

ziedrich said:
outstandin work... wad i feel lah
really like the glistening light from the first and the mood of the second.
but dun u think the pics r a bit too large for the screen? i think majority of us using 1024x768. i kept scrolling the first image till i cant really see the overall composition :bsmilie:
cool pics! congrats :)

(eh why, jap esp desirable meh hehe)

Well thanks , i kinda did that on purpose .. so that u have to scroll up and down =D. I wanted thank kinda impact. ( hahah , yeah she has this thing for cute guys i think =D )

hey SniperD , u like the 2nd eh .. And hey u got your PB !!! Excellent .. no more XP and blue screen of death~!

yeah babe.. heheh.. enjoying every moment of it... figuring out how the damn thing works... the environment's totally alien to me.

Ohh yeah, still no news about your FM2... so...

ANYONE HERE WANTS TO SELL HIS FM2 to JAZER? Pls PM me (sniperd) thanks! :D

Works for me. Keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.