77mm HOYA/KENKO Pro1D UV Filters

ReiszRie

Oct 15, 2006
Singapore
Hi guys, anyone here is familiar with the current market rate for them in SG?

i recently saw an eBay store selling the Kenko Pro1D UV for 50+ SGD w/ free shipping and was wondering if theres anyway one could tell whether its genuine or counterfeit...

I think you can save the trouble and buy it at S$50 from T K Foto.

I came across someone's recommendation www.maxsaver.net which comes with free shipping when I was looking for a good deal.

I think you can save the trouble and buy it at S$50 from T K Foto.

:thumbsup:
If TS is worried about counterfeit articles then local shops and Mass Sales are the answer. Gives the chance to inspect the item on the spot.

i would've preferred to get it locally from reputable stores, last i checked at John316, they quoted me $89 for the Pro1D 77mm UV filter...

i would've preferred to get it locally from reputable stores, last i checked at John316, they quoted me $89 for the Pro1D 77mm UV filter...

I would recommend you check out the Mass Sales section for B+W filters before you commit. ;)

i got my Hoya Pro1 digital from Mscolor.

This filter is pretty good amongst the Hoya series.

Did you try T K Foto?

IIRC, I got the Kenko Pro1D 77mm UV for S$50.

i just called them up, they quoted me $79 for the Pro1D 77mm UV

ReiszRie said:

i got a chirp cpl together with wide angle lens from reputable shop in amk, guess what, lens got plenty of tear lines around the edge. Reputable shop. Haiz

sinned79 said:
why didnt u check the lens before paying???

good question, i like to know that myself. Guess that why i am in the noob folder for a reason

good question, i like to know that myself. Guess that why i am in the noob folder for a reason

now u know.

i always check the lens (not only physical condition but also check for focusing issues) even if i buy from reputatable stores.

Actually if its a reputable shop, just go back to them and complain.
They should entertain your complaint.

hoya uv(c) 77mm $40