• CROSSING BRIDGES 16 - PHILIPPINES 2019 - 25 April to 2 May 2019. Limited to 20 participant only, Visit this thread for more information.

*$75/hr* Event/Wedding Photographer *4 years experience*

Mar 19, 2013
Singapore
I am able to provide you with a range of professional photography services catered to your requirements for your important event or your special moments. I have been shooting events and weddings for more than four years now.

I am able to handle Corporate Events, Wedding Photography, Product Photography, Birthday Parties, Commercial Photo Shoots, Portrait Photography and such.
If you have any enquiries, feel free to contact me for a non obligatory discussion. My rates are available here.

General Rates

Special CNY Promotion! First 5 customers get $50 discount. Learn more at leeperspective.wordpress.com/CNY2019

1 Hour - $120
2-5 Hours - $75/hr
For events over 5 hours, do contact me for further enquiry (don't worry, the rate will be even lower)

For weddings please refer to the rates stated in my website.

Information

After your event, I will process all the photos captured during the event and provide you with a soft copy of the photos within 1 week. Printing is not included in the hourly rate but can be arranged.

For all enquiries please contact me either via PM, at 8774814eight or via my website.
leeperspective.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
Top Bottom