7 Nov Studio Shoot - Nathalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Mar 20, 2004
La la Land
Kicking off my studio series with a bang! :D
Nathalia is flown in from Brazil for a short stint in Singapore. You can see her on the new UOB mini card print advertisement as well.

9259Nathalia_2.jpg

Date: 7 Nov 2004 (Sun Noon)
Time: 3 - 7pm
Model: Nathalia
Attire: Casual/Party & Formal/evening wear + 1 others ;) if there is time
Cost: $80
Max pax: 8

Model Stats - 1.80m, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

This is a 1 to 1 studio shoot. Participants will take turns to shoot individually for 2 sessions each lasting 10 min long. You can also shoot in pairs or threes and combine your time blocks together if you like, our studio can accomodate up to 2-3 simultaneous shooters. We will do the light setups for each shoot, although you may set them up yourself within your timeblocks if you prefer. You will direct the model to pose during your session.

PM me or email me at kirkwei@yahoo.com or sms me at 98214788 with yr HP and Email to reserve your places. We will only proceed with the shoot if there are sufficient participants before the cutoff deadline, ie 4 Nov (Thu).

1. Reserved (ja)
2. Reserved (e)

so jeff i add u in also? :D

Upz for you Kirk!

vince123123 said:
Upz for you Kirk!

thanks!

PM me or email me at kirkwei@yahoo.com or sms me at 98214788 with yr HP and Email to reserve your places. We will only proceed with the shoot if there are sufficient participants before the cutoff deadline, ie 4 Nov (Thu).

1. Reserved (ja)
2. Reserved (e)

1. Reserved (ja)
2. Reserved (e)

:think: no one interested? studio is in clementi.

too crowded and too ex. :( next one. :)

Profesional foreign model mah! :p

Drudkh said:
too crowded and too ex. :( next one. :)

kirk said:
:think: no one interested? studio is in clementi.

IS it the same one that just opened and offer a free fashion shoot?? Maybe thats the reason no one keen....

I believe that "one that just opened" is a separate entity from the studio they ultimately used for their shoot, which was probably rented for that purpose only.

Think too much speculation without a clear understanding should be avoided :p

nemesis32 said:
IS it the same one that just opened and offer a free fashion shoot?? Maybe thats the reason no one keen....

Kirk, u fulltime work as a photographer ah? every sat n sun also u organise shooting :bsmilie:

got to work lah.. told u tis weekend is no no for me liao..... :(

think shes from ford models (brazil) .....

eadwine said:
think shes from ford models (brazil) .....

but represented by upfront models in sg

wonder why no one interested...isit cos, 10mins of shooting for each of the 2 sets not enough? ...

how long is enough? 15 x 2? 20 x 2? :p

eadwine said:
wonder why no one interested...isit cos, 10mins of shooting for each of the 2 sets not enough? ...

juste_millieu said:
Kirk, u fulltime work as a photographer ah? every sat n sun also u organise shooting :bsmilie:

no la, i'm not a full time fotog. just have nothing to do during weekends and got no gf to chain me. so every weekend shoot lor. ;) sadly, cannot offer cheap rates for this one. i got no lobang for ang moh freelancers. she's froom upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.