7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charvy

Jan 27, 2002
SG
www.urbanpixel.net
Any Harry Potter fans here? Anyone has placed a pre-order??
I've been waiting for its release ions ago.. finally~~ 7 days to go!! :rbounce: :embrass: :D

Originally posted by charvy
Any Harry Potter fans here? Anyone has placed a pre-order??
I've been waiting for its release ions ago.. finally~~ 7 days to go!! :rbounce: :embrass: :D

I already got it in PDF format

Just downloaded it via kazaa

Now reading it...shld finished it within a few days time :D

Originally posted by MrBig
I already got it in PDF format

Just downloaded it via kazaa

Now reading it...shld finished it within a few days time :D

wwow! wats the size ??? i mean the size of the file?

I'm gonna get the book, but I am definately waiting till the price falls to 20 or less.

How can you stand reading the book off the computer screen, MrBig? Glasses are going to get thicker, ya know......

Originally posted by Poledra
I'm gonna get the book, but I am definately waiting till the price falls to 20 or less.

How can you stand reading the book off the computer screen, MrBig? Glasses are going to get thicker, ya know......

I dun wear glasses...cos me got perfect eyesight

Besides I'm used to reading novels off the screen liaoz. ;)

I strongly recommend u guys to wait for the book.

As for me, I prefer to read it off my pc screen :D

Can't stand the wait for the prices to drop .. wonder when will it be even.. :p
Pre-ordered mine from borders ... the books will be available in their store frm 7.01 am on 21st june :bsmilie:

I am quite disappointed only the ones from Bloomsburry is out here. I collected all Scholastic version now I have to order from US which is more exp :(

But anyway I pre-ordered 5 fer my frens and cousins :p Will collect it on Sat! Wooohooo...

Originally posted by sesame_street98
I am quite disappointed only the ones from Bloomsburry is out here. I collected all Scholastic version now I have to order from US which is more exp :(

But anyway I pre-ordered 5 fer my frens and cousins :p Will collect it on Sat! Wooohooo...

Erh wats the difference? Bloomsburry? Scholastic?? :confused:

Originally posted by sesame_street98

Where did you order from?( Those that you are collecting on Sat).

I see that I'm not the only one (actually it's my wife lah :D) that likes the Scholastic versions better.

Originally posted by cyrilng
Nicer covers & better quality (subjective of course) :D

Yes!!! Nice cover... and anyway I have collected the previous 4 scholastic version. So i thought its a waste to buy a bloomsburry one :D

I bought them from acmabooks.com since January :D Great price and service :thumbsup:
Will be there early on Sat!

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX............................................1
CHAPTER 1 – THE TRIP..................................................................................................2
CHAPTER 2 – MIRROR-MUNCHIES.............................................................................8
CHAPTER 3 – THE LETTER..........................................................................................18
CHAPTER 4 – AMBUSH AT MRS. FIGG’S..................................................................22
CHAPTER 5 – THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX..........................................................25
CHAPTER 6 – BLACK PHOENIXES.............................................................................30
CHAPTER 8 – NEW STUDENTS...................................................................................39
CHAPTER 9 – CLONUSOUTS AND TRYOUTS..........................................................46
CHAPTER 10 – DECISIONS..........................................................................................55
Chapter 11- Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff..............................................................................62
Chapter 12- Transformation Training...............................................................................79
Chapter 13- Animals.........................................................................................................89
Chapter 14- Dueling and Morphing................................................................................103
Chapter 15- The Plan......................................................................................................113
Chapter 16- The Return of the Phoenix..........................................................................125
Chapter 17- Azkaban......................................................................................................133
Chapter 18- Back To Hogwarts......................................................................................146
Chapter 19- The New Dueling Club...............................................................................157
Chapter 20- The Trap......................................................................................................178
Chapter 21- The Yule Ball..............................................................................................193
Chapter 22- The Aftermath.............................................................................................213
Chapter 23- Second Round.............................................................................................219
Chapter 24- The Quidditch Final....................................................................................234
Chapter 25- The Final Duel............................................................................................244
Chapter 26- The O.W.L.s................................................................................................262
Chapter 27- Dungeons and Dragons...............................................................................286
Chapter 28- Harry’s Order..............................................................................................306
Chapter 29- Voldemort’s Story.......................................................................................319
Chapter 30- The Phoenix of the Order............................................................................337
Chapter 31- The Surprise Order......................................................................................342
Chapter 32- Truth and True Correspondents..................................................................348

Status
Not open for further replies.