7 levels of photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said and represented.....

would be even more (or not so) funny if we can attach CS Forumer's name to this 7 levels...

some times reading his review.... it realli makes my blood boil.... like that any how categorise photographers...

photographers are photographers, why bother to even rank them... he refers them as jokes.. i refer them as insults...

i think his empty talk on the D2x also makes him the "measurebator"

i think we shouldnt support his works anymore, it will only make him speak with more tongue-lashing comments....

to me.. his works are total fakology... crap

my 2 cents.. u can ignore wad i said.. but its my feeling 2wards this particular socalled joke he is refering.....

This guy ( Ken ... ... ) seem to talk crap. ;(

What's the difference between level 3 & 6?

Where do you guys think he put himself? :confused:

He openly labels it as satire. It's not meant for you to take seriously. :)
may i also mention the new smileys are quite ugly :(

Stoned said:
He openly labels it as satire. It's not meant for you to take seriously. :)
Your avatar is quite ugly also:bsmilie:.

Stoned said:

OT: Agree! The new smilies sux man! What happen to my favourite cry smilies man!! The current cry looks whimp. :angry:

chisiang said:
OT: Agree! The new smilies sux man! What happen to my favourite cry smilies man!! The current cry looks whimp. :angry:

too cute for my liking, now my wife thinks i'm some neopets website.

So which level is ken rockwell in? Criticising people by saying they have "no soul" is like labelling someone as "no brain". No matter who he is, the "no-brainer" will still have a brain to think about how ignorant the person who criticised him is, and laugh it off.

frcfyp said:
So which level is ken rockwell in? Criticising people by saying they have "no soul" is like labelling someone as "no brain". No matter who he is, the "no-brainer" will still have a brain to think about how ignorant the person who criticised him is, and laugh it off.

ken rockwell is at Level 8, the Guru

Belle&Sebastain said:

These smileys seem to have "grown in size" as well, looks more like M&Ms now.

chisiang said:

;) also not nice. the older 1 nicer leh...
:confused: not bad la...

hahaha :bsmilie: :blah:

says that it was written for fun but some took it to be the 7 commandments...... hahahahahah

Belle&Sebastain said:

hhaaha.. neopets isnt that bad.. wait till u see gunbound will all those characters inside... lol....

but neopet is also very bad... very cute though.... =p

Personally there is only 1 level of photographer...

Learner.

Period.

Anyone who deems himself out of the 'Learner' level is not a photographer. Period. :cool:

jsbn said:
Personally there is only 1 level of photographer...

Learner.

Period.

Anyone who deems himself out of the 'Learner' level is not a photographer. Period. :cool:

there are 5 levels of photographer...

awe-inspiring
good
mediocre
bad
woeful

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.