7 Jan 06 - NTU Interhall Soccer Semi Final (Hall 9 v Hall 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash77

Mar 8, 2004
Western Singapore
Here's some photos to share from 7th Jan 06 afternoon's NTU Inter-Hall Soccer semi finals between Hall 9 and 2.
Final Score: Hall 9 (1) - Hall 2 (2). [Half-time: 0-0]
Apologise for the generic captions, I don't know any of the players playing.

#1 - Hall 2's (white) defender slides in to intercepts the ball
DSC_0023.jpg

#2 - Hall 9's captain (pink) kicks the ball away from Hall 2 player before the ball is being brought under control
DSC_0026.jpg

#3 - Players from both halls battling for the ball
DSC_0030.jpg

#4 - Players from both halls at full-stretch to reach the ball
DSC_0038.jpg

#5 - Hall 9's midfielder (pink) breaks into attack
DSC_0040.jpg

Con'td

#6 - Hall 2's defender (light gray) clears the bouncing ball away from danger
DSC_0045.jpg

#7 - Hall 2 opens the scoring from the penalty spot
DSC_0056.gif

#8 - Hall 9 #12 (pink) equalises 4 minutes later by toe-poking the ball pass the advancing goalkeeper
DSC_0062.jpg

#9 - Hall 2 captain (yellow armband) celebrates with his team mates after scoring the goal to put Hall 2 back in front. (The goal turns out to be the match winning goal).
DSC_0073.jpg

Hi Flash,

So, that was why you were not at the SRRR CP. Very interesting captures. Didn't know football shots can be that interesting. Next time must try football...Like the animated gif too.

0kb said:
Hi Flash,

So, that was why you were not at the SRRR CP. Very interesting captures. Didn't know football shots can be that interesting. Next time must try football...Like the animated gif too.
0kb, SRRR CP have received great coverage from you guys. :cool:
Besides, NTU nearer my house so can get home not being so 'wet and cold' in case it starts pouring.

raptor84 said:
I'm new to think kind of shooting but fomr what i can see you captured some great moments :)
Glad you enjoy it, rivalry between halls does help to produce more emotions for me to capture. They definitely show more passion in their games. :)
Would definitely wanna try to take photos of dogs & cats from what I've seen from your gallery. Nice! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.