6th Min Greece Goal!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
oh my goodness....portugal.....6th min.....wat happened man...... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

thats a great goal :) And a surprise one from greece too :bigeyes:

cast123 said:
thats a great goal :) And a surprise one from greece too :bigeyes:

i fainted the moment the ball went in ;( ......their defence too slack....way too slack....they playing chiong.... :think:

HoRsE said:
Good one for Greece. Portugal defence too slack.

i really dunnoe wat the papers gonna write abt porto :bigeyes: .....6th min into euro 04 porto kenna attack with greece's goal liao.... porto too complacent i telling u....homeground somemore.....morale too big liao.... :nono: but i still :heart: them....

oeyvind said:
bookie celebrates.... :sweatsm:

yeah man..... :bsmilie:

for a moment, i thought it was an S-league match. The defending was pathetic and the goalkeeper was so slow (but maybe he was unsighted?)

giddygoat said:
for a moment, i thought it was an S-league match. The defending was pathetic and the goalkeeper was so slow (but maybe he was unsighted?)

porto's too complacent.... :thumbsd:

got a consolation goal :(
Well Portugal under too much stress maybe. As they are expected to win 1st game n at home ground.

jonlou said:
i really dunnoe wat the papers gonna write abt porto :bigeyes: .....6th min into euro 04 porto kenna attack with greece's goal liao.... porto too complacent i telling u....homeground somemore.....morale too big liao.... :nono: but i still :heart: them....

maybe this time round... the greece players will say OLE to the portugal players liao :(

Status
Not open for further replies.