• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

6th Min Greece Goal!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
oh my goodness....portugal.....6th min.....wat happened man...... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
cast123 said:
thats a great goal :) And a surprise one from greece too :bigeyes:
i fainted the moment the ball went in ;( ......their defence too slack....way too slack....they playing chiong.... :think:

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
HoRsE said:
Good one for Greece. Portugal defence too slack.
i really dunnoe wat the papers gonna write abt porto :bigeyes: .....6th min into euro 04 porto kenna attack with greece's goal liao.... porto too complacent i telling u....homeground somemore.....morale too big liao.... :nono: but i still :heart: them....

giddygoat

Mar 2, 2003
Visit site
for a moment, i thought it was an S-league match. The defending was pathetic and the goalkeeper was so slow (but maybe he was unsighted?)

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
giddygoat said:
for a moment, i thought it was an S-league match. The defending was pathetic and the goalkeeper was so slow (but maybe he was unsighted?)
porto's too complacent.... :thumbsd:

cast123

Nov 28, 2003
Spore
Visit site
got a consolation goal :(
Well Portugal under too much stress maybe. As they are expected to win 1st game n at home ground.

y0ngcheng

Nov 24, 2003
新加坡
jonlou said:
i really dunnoe wat the papers gonna write abt porto :bigeyes: .....6th min into euro 04 porto kenna attack with greece's goal liao.... porto too complacent i telling u....homeground somemore.....morale too big liao.... :nono: but i still :heart: them....
maybe this time round... the greece players will say OLE to the portugal players liao :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom