Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzy

Feb 11, 2006
Singapore
Event Dates : 28th Oct 2006
Venue: : Singapore Indoor Stadium

WALK-OF-FAME starts at 1900hrs

Expect artistes from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Malaysia and Singapore like Jay Chou, Andy Lau, Jolin Tsai, Nicholas Tse, A-Mei, Fish Leong, Guang Liang, Stefanie Sun, JJ Lin , Raine Yang, SHE, Twins etc.

So who is going stars shooting?...

Event Dates : 28th Oct 2006 to
Venue: : Singapore Indoor Stadium

WALK-OF-FAME starts at 1900hrs

Expect artistes from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Malaysia and Singapore like Jay Chou, Andy Lau, Jolin Tsai, Nicholas Tse, A-Mei, Fish Leong, Guang Liang, Stefanie Sun, JJ Lin , Raine Yang, SHE, Twins etc.

So who is going stars shooting?...

Is photography allowed ? I dun think so unless u r the official photographer...

Photography should be allowed at the walk of fame... also know as 星光大道 or Red Carpet located outside the stadium. There is where the stars meet the Fans before heading in the stadium. But I think you need to be there early to get a gd location. The rest would be up to your Zoom and Speed :sweat:

Photography should be allowed at the walk of fame... also know as 星光大道 or Red Carpet located outside the stadium. There is where the stars meet the Fans before heading in the stadium. But I think you need to be there early to get a gd location. The rest would be up to your Zoom and Speed :sweat:

Oic, tot inside the stadium.

Wahaha diffcult leh. U got to fight with the FANs and reporters...

Btw, where to see the list of stars attending this event ?

Haha... I know there are CSers who likes to capture stars especially those autograph session. They will have the experience in such situations. Maybe they can give some advices like the kind of set up and what to take note.

I never get to see an official list. The list I gave is based on some article promoting the event. You got certain artiste you want to shoot?

Oic, tot inside the stadium.

Wahaha diffcult leh. U got to fight with the FANs and reporters...

Btw, where to see the list of stars attending this event ?
ya, super hard battle, with those big big boards that is worst, maybe go early, chop the first space where the car stop will help:cool:

Haha there is always the stools and ladders ;)

ya, super hard battle, with those big big boards that is worst, maybe go early, chop the first space where the car stop will help:cool:
Bring along a 5-step or 10-step ladder would help. Or even better, a cherry-picker. :thumbsup: Cherry-picker + 1200mm f5.6 = Ultimate Combo!

Bring along a 5-step or 10-step ladder would help. Or even better, a cherry-picker. :thumbsup: Cherry-picker + 1200mm f5.6 = Ultimate Combo!
si mi is cherry-picker hehehe

Haha... I know there are CSers who likes to capture stars especially those autograph session. They will have the experience in such situations. Maybe they can give some advices like the kind of set up and what to take note.

I never get to see an official list. The list I gave is based on some article promoting the event. You got certain artiste you want to shoot?

YES YES !!!!

Too bad i missed her concert last year....

I remember chasing her from the now disfunct "MU CHUAN" to City Link 6-7 years back just to get her autograph... Her fan base was so small only less than 10 fans turned up asking for her autograph....... :bheart:

Now she is HoT ! ;p

here is the HUGE list.. (if you can read/understand chinese..) hope i didnt miss anybody out..

with a mixture of china, hong kong, taiwan, malaysia and singapore stars..
陈奕迅
光良
容祖儿
蔡健雅
Twins
Tank
张敬轩
李宇春
张靓颖
周笔畅
侧田
卫兰
王菀之
李泉
羽泉
潘嘉丽
洪俊扬
龚诗嘉
薛之谦
林俊杰
林宇中
张栋梁
梁静茹
孙燕姿
杨丞琳
S.H.E
水木年华
金莎
蔡淳佳
五月天
刘德华
曹格
陈伟联
胡彦斌
何耀珊
郭美美

Haha yeah... Its a One Stop shoot all kind of event. The list is so much longer than the MTV asia awards kind... Beside all these are familiar names. So who are the artistes that you are hoping to shoot? I will not be surprise if some of the CSers will be bringing set up that can be compariable or better as to the reporters...

Cool! I'm in too haha. Any idea how big will the crowd be? (From past experiences)

Hiaz, no zoom lens yet, can forget about shooting :dunno:

Doubt I can get close enough for my kits lens. I guess this week the shops will see a brisk sale of zoom lens ?: :bsmilie:

hijack abit..

s.h.e having event @ TM on 291006 at 3pm sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.