Status
Not open for further replies.

candleghost

Dec 6, 2007
West
candleghost.com
6th Feb is my birthday and i shall present to you guy,

CANDLEGHOST DEVIL CONTEST

We will be having a photoshoot competition on this saturday morning, with 5 msyterious model, which will not be announced until the day you see them.

In this photoshoot competition, we will be selecting each photo of the model of the participants work and grade them, the total highest point of the 5 photos will win the first prize.

(submit one model one photo of your best shot, which means total 5 photos)

Shooting theme will be the most beautiful and pretty side of each model, and the shoot will be 4 hours, free styling.

You will submit your photos to me via email after the shoot within one week (date : 13th feb 2010), and the result will be announced on the 21st Feb 2010 (organiser decision will be final), and the prize of the top 3 winner will get

1st prize : S$600.00

2nd prize : S$400.00

3rd prize : S$200.00

4th to 6th : 1 free bikini + 1 free fashion outdoor shoot

On top of that, all participants will get a discount coupon of $15.00 for one future shoot (claimable within 3 months) and there will be 3 lucky draw prizes on the day, which will be an fuji instax mini 7s each.

There might be a doubt on which photos i will choose, be my supporters or my kakis' no, this will not happen, i will invite 2 other photography industry friends to help in this judging, and the winner photos will be posted. Biasness will never happen in this.

Date: 6th Feb, saturday

Time: 0830hrs to 1300hrs

Duration: 4 Hours (break at your own timing, chilled drinks will be provided)

Outfit: casual fashion

Models: 5

Ratio: Free Styling and i am inviting 66 shooters to be in this devilish contest

Cost of joining this contest: $80

How to register?
1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 8415 7830 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email/msn : mic_tan@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.