6th CanonGraphers Outing - NDP 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Final Countdown!

Guys, it's time to take out your wide angle zoom lenses to take the spectacular firework display of the NDP 2005.

It's time for the White Knights to rise again.
bananalama.gif

Date : 9 August 2005, Tuesday
Time : 5.30pm
Meeting Place : Millenia Walk Burger King

I'll be there to finish my last roll of film! ;p

Cya white knights @ BK.

Dun forget those long lens for the bomb burst! I'm sure half of us shot smoke trails during the preview. Now we noe where those noisy flies are coming frm. Aim the other direction first. :)

BTW, the bomb burst and flyby are scheduled to appear at approximately 1856H.
1858 is the timing for the 21-gun salute. Firing point at the reclaimed land facing durian.

Who got extra 70-200? ;p

Damien said:
I'll be there to finish my last roll of film! ;p

WOW. film...................................:sweat:

Can I join???? I've never been to any of the Canongraphers outings so far.... :embrass: How to get to Millenia Walk burger king?

yaoxing said:
Can I join???? I've never been to any of the Canongraphers outings so far.... :embrass: How to get to Millenia Walk burger king?
U noe Marina Square linking Suntec? Yes, cross over to Marina square and den *walk towards the right where its a dead end but at the side u see a small narrow staircase leading downwards towards the main road.

Go down and walk straight for 5mins, walking past 1 underground carpark, walking past Pan Pacific Hotel, walking past a bus stop and tada! :)

*P/S: The left side heads towards the hotels, walking straight goes into the shopping centre. Ignore those 2 paths. Walk right. U can't miss the small narrow staircase going downwards leading to the open road.

USM said:
WOW. film...................................:sweat:
I dun think I'll have the guts too. :sweat:

Hey Damien, I got 2 rolls of unused film, u want? Fuji Superia 200. $5 take all. :)

You bring along, I'll take it from you.
But its not expired right? :sweat:

jsbn said:
U noe Marina Square linking Suntec? Yes, cross over to Marina square and den *walk towards the right where its a dead end but at the side u see a small narrow staircase leading downwards towards the main road.

Go down and walk straight for 5mins, walking past 1 underground carpark, walking past Pan Pacific Hotel, walking past a bus stop and tada! :)

*P/S: The left side heads towards the hotels, walking straight goes into the shopping centre. Ignore those 2 paths. Walk right. U can't miss the small narrow staircase going downwards leading to the open road.

Thanks! Hmm.... wonder why Burger King would want to set up shop at such hen-don't-lay-eggs-birds-don't-drop-crap locations.... :sticktong

Hope u guyz had fun.

I was going balistic when my HDD crashed and TONS of my data just simply... died. :(

Damien, dun worry, not expired film. Its new, I will pass it to u on Saturday if u're going for the Scavenger's Hunt.

jsbn said:
Hope u guyz had fun.

I was going balistic when my HDD crashed and TONS of my data just simply... died. :(

Damien, dun worry, not expired film. Its new, I will pass it to u on Saturday if u're going for the Scavenger's Hunt.

Yap, USM, lemontree & me had fun there but the fireworks seem to last a bit shorter than the preview leh :( So my roll of film still not finished yet :bsmilie: Haahaa...

Hope you will get your HDD working soon!

And me not going for the Scavengers HUnt cos got a dog shoot to attend to, maybe you can pass me on Sunday if you are going for the SFF.

Only two waves..... didn't shoot much. hehe, anyway, thanks to a person by the nick of Ah_seng who offered some space for my tripod.

+evenstar said:
Hope you guys had a nice time...was at home watching the parade...

Luckily you didn't go. I guess that I will give it a miss the next time liao.

+evenstar said:
_L9D4182.jpg

Doctored this pic of my school ND Celebration parade...and some of my friends thought that I was at NDP just now...:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

last time i was a sea clt, i wore a peak cap...

Hey yaoxing, now i know who's yaoxing liao....heehee....;)

No need thanks lah.....you already thanked me many times liao. Besides, I don't own the bridge also....

Hope your shots turned out ok....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.